• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Israeli government has decided not to launch any major military actions against Iran or its proxies.

The way I like to look at the Israeli
Palestine problem is "What If".
What if the roles were reversed?
What if the Palestinians were the major power in the middle east? Would they allow the Jews freedom of religion? Would they allow a free press? How about elections? Would they allow the Jews to have a seat at the table?
Well, would they?

Hamas anounces General Mobilization (translations partly wrong)
E9jYVieX0B8yFwe

The security official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, therefore speculated that another war between Israel and armed groups in Gaza might be “inevitable.”
Hamas “may be wrong” in thinking it can still avoid all-out war, the official said.

Defence secretary Austin tells Bennett: We’ll make sure Israel can defend itself against Iran

Iran must be held accountable for acts of aggression in the Middle East and on international waters,” Austin said.
$3.8 billion in defense aid annually
Defense secretary says Biden administration talking to Congress to authorize $1 billion in Iron Dome funding

Biden vows ‘diplomacy first’ with Iran over its nuclear program​

By Samuel Chamberlain August 28, 2021
President Biden told Israel Prime Minister Naftali Bennett at the White House Friday that he was committed to pursuing a diplomatic understanding with Iran over its nuclear program — before teasing the use of “other options” if that did not work.
In their first face-to-face meeting since Bennett became Israel’s leader in June, the president insisted that the US was committed to “ensure Iran never develops a nuclear weapon.”
https://nypost.com/2021/08/28/biden-vows-diplomacy-first-with-iran-over-nuclear-program/

A military attack against Iran because Iran won't follow the nucelar deal? Not. A. Chance.
Its unlikely they have nuclear weapons yet. US and Israel together are capable of such a feat. ESPECIALLY if they create a allied Muslim force.

There are always risks involved in any unilateral military action but it is in the very real relm of possibility if Bennett and Biden are serious about making sure Iran doesn't start producing atomic or nuclear bombs.

Who is to say once we confirm Iran is just a year away from producing a useable bomb what is going to stop Israel or US from going in and leveling the goverment and nuclear sites. Not much if handled right. Mopping up missile threats ect.

No it would not lead to WWIII.

it is in the very real relm of possibility if Bennett and Biden are serious about making sure Iran doesn't start producing atomic or nuclear bombs.
Is it in the realm of possibility? Sure, I guess. Like the chance of Satan throwing Jesus a birthday party. That kind of chance.

Biden is not going to attack Iran. And I am not saying that because it is Biden. I don't think any President would.

Maybe through a proxy like Israel.

But direct military action. No.

Is it in the realm of possibility? Sure, I guess. Like the chance of Satan throwing Jesus a birthday party. That kind of chance.

Biden is not going to attack Iran. And I am not saying that because it is Biden. I don't think any President would.

Maybe through a proxy like Israel.

But direct military action. No.
The idea is US wouldn't use boots. Just our air power. After Afghanistan Biden isn't going to risk US troops. Israel and allied muslim nations do the dirty work on the ground.

I only say this because a lot of muslim nations are cozying up to Israel mostly because of their common foe Iran. With Bidens commitment to building up Muslim Israeli relationships in the region it is a very logical assumption.

If US and Israel can gather even just a little support from other regional nations its gonna happen.

I only say this because a lot of muslim nations are cozying up to Israel mostly because of their common foe Iran.
It's a pretty fair bet a few Muslim nations and especially Israel will do what it takes to make sure Iran can't nuclear black-mail them.

Luckily Iran is still a little far off from putting a working nuclear device on a missile. But if one is looking at the Chess board Muslim nations are cozying up to Israel. The idea is flowing in that direction.

Last edited:
In the end who cares if Israel is attacking Iran, they can take the reponse their own and it's not our business.