Israelis plan military buildup to counter 'Iran arming itself with a nuclear weapon'

DarkNoon

Power Poster
How long before other middle east countries want a nuke too?
It's no secret Saudis, U.A.E, want them. Also both Saudis and UAE already have nuclear power plants. They both also have plenty of money to build them & they are freindsly with countries to buy tech from for such programs.

There is no doubt not even a little, it's more of a fact that the Saudis and UAE will eventually have nuclear weapons the moment Iran achieves them or maybe even before that mile stone.

Give or take 20 years and I promise you nuclear weapons states will double in numbers and the world's on alert/stockpile of nukes will also double. What's sad is that this could of all been prevented if the West and Russia/USSR disarmed most-(not all)-nukes and worked together to bring about nuclear proliferation I doubt we would be in this position.

Last edited:

DarkNoon

Power Poster
sad is that this could of all been prevented if the West and Russia/USSR disarmed most-(not all)-nukes and worked together
The West, Russia, China, and India need nuclear weapons to keep peace between the superpowers & regional powers. Without nuclear weapons there is zero doubt a world war would break out between the superpowers & regional powers. Which a world war with no nukes today would likely be more bloody than a nuclear war itself....

That is what I mean about getting rid of most not all, as nuclear weapons keeps the peace and international norms together between superpowers.

In fact WE SHOULD ALL FEAR the day nuclear weapons become useless because shortly after big terrifying global wars will follow that & will likely spill more blood over time than a nuclear war itself...

Sure nuclear war kills a lot of people right away, but a world war today with no nukes could last a decade and in time killing more people in more horrific ways than a nuclear war itself.

Last edited: