• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Israel's new prime minister is sworn in, ending Netanyahu

Naftali Bennett was sworn in as Israel's new prime minister on Sunday, after winning a confidence vote with the narrowest of margins, just 60 votes to 59.
How terrible!!!
Most diverse coalition Israel has ever seen, including the first Arab party to serve in the government.
This is just awful. The most terrible thing I have read in many years.... This will lead to the end of Israel.

I HOPE WITH ALL MY HEART NOT ONE concession is made to the Palestinians!!! Palestinians have no place in the Israel government!!!

Netanyahu should of flattened 100% and occupied Gaza and the West Bank before he lost power.... I fear the worst for Israel now......

Last edited:
How terrible!!!

This is just awful. The most terrible thing I have read in many years.... This will lead to the end of Israel. I HOPE NOT ONE concession is made to the Palestinians!!! Palestinians have no place in the Israel government!!!

Netanyahu should of flattened 100% and occupied Gaza and the West Bank before he lost power.... I fear the worst for Israel now......
I also fear the worst now for American future interest in the region............

This statement alone should scare every US national security personal and every American with some sensible thinking:
Including the first Arab party to serve in the Israeli government.

It is unlikely this coalition will last. Their only unifying theme was to get rid of Netanyahu. Now that he is gone, they have nothing in common.

Screw religion no offense but I am talking about the Geopolitical implications this may have for US intrests in the future. Just awful....
Ah, geopolitically.

Well, the situation is not quite as dire. Israeli Arabs are a bit different from non-Israeli. But I am always suspicious of divided loyalties.

Like I said, though, this government will likely not last long.
Well there have been democratic political organizers in Israel actively organizing against Bibi since Obamaโ€™s first term.
I remember news reports fondly commenting on Palestinians calling in phone donations to Obamaโ€™s campaign.
like this was completely normal or acceptable.
Watch with in two years there will be a push to try Bibi as a war criminal.
Being voted out is not enough, destruction required.

How terrible!!!

This is just awful. The most terrible thing I have read in many years.... This will lead to the end of Israel.

I HOPE WITH ALL MY HEART NOT ONE concession is made to the Palestinians!!! Palestinians have no place in the Israel government!!!

I agree 100 percent but Biblical prophecy says Israel will only be destroyed again through a peace deal. The one that comes after Israel has to nuke the hell out of the Iranian Arab invasion forces.

I agree. This is a complete refutation of what God told them to do through Moses. So, in effect, they are rejecting not only Moses, but God.

Be that as it may, it is what it is.

That is why the entire world is in the mess it is in! Everything would change if they admitted Jesus was the one and only true Messiah.

The last time these types were in power Hezbollah thought it would be wise to shower northern Israel with rockets leading to the 2006 war. This is not a safe situation with Biden in power here in the US. They will get no help if they need it.