• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Japan to host first joint ‘war games’ with US, France

That is a very interesting addition to the mix. France normally doesn't play nice with others lol. Japan already announce Taiwaan will get no help from them should China attack them so I wonder if the US and France should rethink this exercise to show their displeasure with that announcement.

That is a very interesting addition to the mix. France normally doesn't play nice with others lol. Japan already announce Taiwaan will get no help from them should China attack them so I wonder if the US and France should rethink this exercise to show their displeasure with that announcement.
I’d do not know if this is an issue or not with Japan announcing they would not get involved with Taiwan’s defense.

I wonder if it’s their collective memory of WW2 and their actions in China. there was a lot of animosity and charges because of their actions in Manchuria.
As well as the rest of Asia.
We will not let ourselves be involved in anymore foreign military actions.
just a thought

I’d do not know if this is an issue or not with Japan announcing they would not get involved with Taiwan’s defense.

I wonder if it’s their collective memory of WW2 and their actions in China. there was a lot of animosity and charges because of their actions in Manchuria.
As well as the rest of Asia.
We will not let ourselves be involved in anymore foreign military actions.
just a thought
Thats what everyone was figuring ten years ago but then Japan went on a pretty large military build up to counter both China and North Korea. They were even considering nuclear weapons in their government circles. It was a very dangerous statement that pretty much gave China the green light since the US needs Japan to launch strikes from.