Joe Biden elected 46th President of the United States

RiffRaff

Deputy Director
Staff member
so, back to CVID news then or has that gone away with the election?
No, Covid is still racking up record new cases globally, to the tune of over 1 million new cases every 34 hours. Europe is in bad shape and the US is not far behind.

D

DucknCover

No, Covid is still racking up record new cases globally, to the tune of over 1 million new cases every 34 hours. Europe is in bad shape and the US is not far behind.
17.69 million active cases and 4.13 million deaths, with the new variants immune to the vaccines this is getting worse. I think the pandemic will never end.

Moderator Edit: The greyed out text above is inaccurate information. Please obtain information regarding the SARS-CoV-2 virus, Coivd-19, and vaccine effectiveness from reliable, medical sources.

Last edited by a moderator:

RiffRaff

Deputy Director
Staff member
17.69 million active cases and 4.13 million deaths, with the new variants immune to the vaccines this is getting worse. I think the pandemic will never end.
Current studies are not indicating that any variant up to and including the Delta variant are "immune" to current vaccines. An extremely high percentage of new Covid cases during the past few weeks are among the unvaccinated. Please do not use this forum to spread disinformation.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Current studies are not indicating that any variant up to and including the Delta variant are "immune" to current vaccines.
American Vaccines that is almost 100% effective. The Chinese Vaccine is turning out a dud. So all countries that bought or received donations of the Chinese vaccine are in big trouble & Asian governments have already expressed these exact concerns.

RiffRaff

Deputy Director
Staff member
American Vaccines that is almost 100% effective. The Chinese Vaccine is turning out a dud. So all countries that bought or received donations of the Chinese vaccine are in big trouble.
I was being a little America-centric in my comment. I am referring to vaccines developed in the US and Europe.