• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Joe Biden elected 46th President of the United States

I think it's a little too early to call this for sure. The Biden campaign is jumping the gun. We still have uncounted ballots and a few court cases to work through, plus recounts in a few states.

I think it's a little too early to call this for sure. The Biden campaign is jumping the gun. We still have uncounted ballots and a few court cases to work through, plus recounts in a few states.

The media also called early in 2000 when it was Al Gore vs Bush, with SCOTUS changing Florida from Al Gore to Bush.

And now there's like 4 different 2000's Floridas, with Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

There's also a lot of red flags suggesting that fraud is taking place. I won't list them all here for the sake of brevity, but there is enough for Trump to take it to SCOTUS for sure. We aren't likely to see a definite conclusion to this for weeks, if not months.

Sadly, I think no matter who wins in the end, the American's people's faith in the electoral system is going to be shaken to the core. This might actually plant the seeds to a dreaded second Civil War that people have been hypothesizing about (which would in turn likely free up China and Russia to seize more power globally).

With few states where Biden has higher number of ballots probability that Trump legal action we lead to change of results is very low.
In case of one states I could agree.

With few states where Biden has higher number of ballots probability that Trump legal action we lead to change of results is very low.
In case of one states I could agree.
I agree with you on the surface, but if this makes its way to SCOTUS with three Trump nominees sitting on the bench, I think probability will give way to politics. I'm just saying that this is a screwed up, chaotic election. Any accusations of fraud need to be investigated, and if there is anything to them, they need to be dealt with accordingly. For the moment, I haven't seen anything to convince me the claims of voter fraud are legitimate. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

All I'm saying is this election needs to go through a slow and thorough process so that ALL Americans - both conservative and liberal - can be assured that the right man is in the White House.

No matter your support, no matter what side you are on... The election has been determined. No matter if EVERY state did a recount, the president elect has been determent,.... Joe.

The lack of fact from this community, in fact the lack of response regardless what you believe in has been very unpatriotic from this forums. Yes America is divided, but America spoke, there is NOT enough Trump supporters can say to change this outcome of this vote, NOTHING. Biden is the overwhelming winner regardless of recount in any state!!!

So stop trying to undermined this election. The American people have spoken. Biden is our next president PERIOD.

SIDE NOTE:

IF anyone tries to disprove this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE provide REAL REAL REAL proof this election is not true. You can not because any Republican or Democratic Judge will say this election is truer more than ever.

If anyone can disprove this than the Supreme Court should of have disprove this SINCE DAY ONE. But they can't, no judge will say this because this election is true and shows WHAT AMERICAN really want.

Last edited:
Please please please please show me some SOLID proof there was fraud. You won't because there isn't. America deiced and everyone just need to accept that. NOT EVEN IF EVER STATE HAD A RECOUNTED TRUMP WOULD NOT EVEN COME CLOSE STILL.

What would be "real real real" proof to you?

Not taking a side at the moment. Just asking a question.
You need to ask yourself...., (I ASKED THE QUESTION NOT YOU, YOU CANNOT ANSWER A QUESTION WITH A QUESTION.)

So what is your proof of election fraud? (I cant find any fraud, do you???) None,... okay than people need to accept Joe. The people spoke, if you don't like it,... oh well we live in democracy and if you can't accept that GET the hell out of the US of A. I am not going to answer your question if my questing I ASKED FIRST you cannot not RESPOND to, WITHOUT A ANSWER than don't ask me shit.

Last edited:
AGAIN no MATTER IF EVERY single state dose a recount Biden still wins. IF YOU want to undermine democracy that is on you and forever recorded.

MY children read this site. I will make sure that a few generations (my friends and their friends and so on) learn that the head of this fine establishment supported the anti-constitutional establishment leader was supported from this site.

Last edited:
Going to bed now, but I promise you there is no official word of any REAL election fraud, and even there is (which there is not) any recount will still show Biden won. So can't wait to wake up tmw about vague and not real fraud!!! Have a goodnight and god-bless America.

(I WOULD NOT HAVE POST 4 IN A ROW, BUUUUT JUST REALIZED THAT DELETING A POST IS NOT A OPTION NOW SO THATS ON THE WEBSITE. BEFORE YOU COULD DELETE YOUR POST IF SOMEONE DIND'T POST OVER IT.)

Last edited:
I personally find it very unlikely that legal action by the trump campaign would lead to anything big. He nor his allies have provided a shred of evidence for the claims of fraud, as far as i know.

I voted early on October 12, 2020 to avoid being crowded with potential COVID-19 carriers. The computers were down and they gave the option to come back the next day or cast a provisional ballot. I choose a provisional as I made a special trip all the way to the registrar's office. I had to fill out a form, show my ID, state my personal information, fill out a paper ballot, and then seal it and drop it into a box. I voted for Jo Jorgensen, a Senator, a House Representative, and three other state and local issues.

Guess what? The Department of Elections Registrar's office website says I haven't voted since 2016. I'm going to have to call them and find out what happened to my ballot. I'm hoping that they are just swamped and have not updated the records.

How the election turns out, I think we are all screwed anyway. I think the Democrat and Republican's inability to work together has hurt this country to the core.

How the election turns out, I think we are all screwed anyway. I think the Democrat and Republican's inability to work together has hurt this country to the core.
THIS is the root of our problem, and why it ultimately doesn't matter who wins what election.