• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Joe Biden showing how much America loves to bomb little countries and third world militias to flex.

HOW COULD MY PRESIDENT DO THIS EVIL DEED!!! It's obviously Donald "devil" trump in his ear!

Jkjk, but yeah.
I for one am glad Biden is sticking it to the Iranians. They need to be scrubbed off the face of the middle east and all sent back to their country there.

Iran has to much of its nose and ego all over the middle east and someone has to stop them by any and all means imo.

They are to dangerous to be left unchecked.

Im glad he kicked iran in the nuts before the deal went through. Shows he means business. I honestly was surprised Biden had it in him. I think hes using talk soflty and carry a big stick method that Teddy Roosevelt coined.

I for one am glad Biden is sticking it to the Iranians. They need to be scrubbed off the face of the middle east and all sent back to their country there.

Iran has to much of its nose and ego all over the middle east and someone has to stop them by any and all means imo.

They are to dangerous to be left unchecked.
OK Adolf take it down a notch..lol.. But seriously.. i agree Iran needs to get spanked..