• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Kosovo-Serbia | 2022'23

Take the words right out of my mouth.
Hopefully shit calms down because the world has a stupid amount of concerning flashpoints right now imo.
There really is no nuclear or world war theat. But none the less a war between Kosovo & Serbia is a big issue and could have cascading effects. Though not nuclear/world war.

So far at least. Russia is keeping away militarily. If it stays this way no need to worry about nuclear war.

There really is no nuclear or world war theat. But none the less a war between Kosovo & Serbia is a big issue and could have cascading effects. Though not nuclear/world war.
Yea there isn't, I know that.
Just a whole lot of shit going on in the world that has reduced stability recently.
Could have quite a few wars on our hands soon, all I'm saying.

🚨⚡⚡
A deal was struck between Kosovo & Serbia. Barricades will be lifted shortly and hostilities will stop. Issue will be raised again on September 1st.

---

I will stop the dual thread for Reports and Discussions. You can discuss and report here now under a single roof.

Last edited:
🚨⚡⚡
A deal was struck between Kosovo & Serbia. Barricades will be lifted shortly and hostilities will stop. Issue will be raised again on September 1st.

---

I will stop the dual thread for Reports and Discussions. You can discuss and report here now under a single roof.
I still would be watching for millitary-like activity in the region for the next month given the semblance of the rhetoric to Russia's, but definitely for now crisis averted.

I still would be watching for millitary-like activity in the region for the next month given the semblance of the rhetoric to Russia's, but definitely for now crisis averted.
Yes but Kosovo promised to not initiate the ID and license plate ban on serbians until September 1st in return for lifting the blockade and hostilities.

So we can relax a little bit. But of course let's not put our guard down I agree.

This is going to escalate just like the war against Ukraine.
Because Russia and China are backing Serbia and this is their proxy at war against USA and NATO.

They just want to open another front to distract from their plans. :unsure:

i am not logged in.... on phone ....i agree this flair up was on purpose Serbs will do something to cause a reaction they are under the control of Russia and China

Serbian President on the situation in Kosovo: All I can say is that we will ask for peace and ask for peace, but I will tell you right away: there will be no surrender and Serbia will win. If they try to start persecuting Serbs, bullying Serbs, killing Serbs, Serbia will win!

Now Kadyrov is blaming NATO for the events in Kosovo yesterday. And 🇷🇺 Senator Vladimir Dzhabarov, is gaslighting that Moscow will protect Serbs and they shouldn’t give up. Dmitry Peskov reiterates Russia’s support for Serbia. Expect another 30 days of Moscow’s gaslighting.

Russia reportedly set to establish military base in Serbia claims Russian Ambassador​

don't know reliability of source
Yeah have yet to fine credible source, posted it earley from a Twitter account: