• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Lebanese customs agents seize radioactive maxi pads

jayfeather31

Power Poster III
Ryan said:
BEIRUT, Lebanon, March 20 (UPI) -- Customs agents at an airport in the Lebanese capital seized more than half a ton of maxi pads after radioactive material was detected in the shipment.
The Lebanese Finance Ministry said the 30 crates of feminine hygiene products, weighing a total 1,221 pounds, were seized Friday at Rafik Hariri International Airport in Beirut after electronic scanners detected radioactivity in the shipment.

Finance Minister Ali Hassan Khalil ordered a sample from the shipment to be sent to the Lebanese Atomic Energy Commission for testing.

The shipment arrived at the airport Friday from Dubai, officials said.

The discovery came amid a crackdown on radioactive goods being shipped into Lebanon. Officials said customs agents at the same airport detected radioactivity in a shipment of cellphone covers imported from China in February.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/03/20/Lebanese-customs-agents-seize-radioactive-maxi-pads/8431426870991/
Hmm.... normally I wouldn't consider this a problem... but the timing seems...off.
Then again... it's probably nothing.

Maybe they were Hilary's.

'....Madame secretary. Terrorists have snuck a snuke up your snizz...'
-Stone and Parker. South Park.

Upshot said:
Maybe they were Hilary's.

'....Madame secretary. Terrorists have snuck a snuke up your snizz...'
-Stone and Parker. South Park.

:lol:
Ah South Park. Even in the darkest of times you make me laugh.

I never got into south park...I just thought it was a little too...immaturish? i suppose that's the word I'm looking for.