Monkey Werx goes Defcon 3 fwiw

O

OneConcernedDude

Take this with a grain of salt, since i don't quite recall it correctly.

But isn't this channel a misinformation source? Seen several OSINT accs on tiwtter call him out. Intelcrab iirc was one of them some weeks back.

J

Janine

What is the conspiracy he pushes? Have you watched any of his videos?
He was merely quoting the site whose icon you ("Director" ) have spinning in your profile box. You've got some explaining to do, I believe.

O

OneConcernedDude

What is the conspiracy he pushes? Have you watched any of his videos?
He was merely quoting the site whose icon you ("Director" ) have spinning in your profile box. You've got some explaining to do, I believe.
Man, different sites. That is Defcon Level, this is Defcon Warming System.

Tbh i'm not exactly calm about the whole Ukraine situation, but as of now, these fearmongering is getting tiresome.

Obreid

Power Poster
The other thing about the site is they bury the fact their not affiliated with the military. At least as far it was obvious. Looked for it had to go to the “about” link to find their disclaimer.
of course it should be obvious they have no affiliation to gov but newbys don’t always get that right away.
especially after 9-11 and the yellow alerts all over tv.

“all that glitters is not gold” very much applies to many websites and Twitter accounts.
it’s not that I am opposed to resourcing them sometimes but independent confirmation always needs to accompany it.