• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Mystery UFO "Comet" Spotted At Dusk In Thailand

william

Power Poster III
Donator
Major Contributor
A mysterious unidentified flying object was spotted falling from the sky over northeastern Thailand on Wednesday evening. The bizarre 'comet', seen leaving a trail of white across the sky, was seen over Udon Thani province at around 6:49 PM by resident Montakarn Hematulin. The UFO object has not yet been identified, and it is unclear whether it was a comet, aircraft, space rocket, or something else.

A mysterious unidentified flying object was spotted falling from the sky over northeastern Thailand on Wednesday evening. The bizarre 'comet', seen leaving a trail of white across the sky, was seen over Udon Thani province at around 6:49 PM by resident Montakarn Hematulin. The UFO object has not yet been identified, and it is unclear whether it was a comet, aircraft, space rocket, or something else.

Can garentee it wasn’t a comet.
The debris is what we see in our atmosphere. Not the comet itself entering our atmosphere. We watch them fly by in space.

Last edited:
Last edited:
All I know is I’m glad I wasn’t there having to fight all those damn bugs flying around in the camera foreground

All I know is I’m glad I wasn’t there having to fight all those damn bugs flying around in the camera foreground
Just like a typical summer night here in the tropics. Glad it is winter but getting to cold to have a barbecue at night at the moment.