• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

COVID-19 | 2022

COVID-19 Deaths 24.12. 2021
FHar616UcAgytBP

In the beginning you could die of a car crash and they would list the cause of death as Covid just to milk money out of our government. My friends grandfather died of Cancer and heart problems but they listed it as Covid only yet he had been in the hospital permanently before Covid even was a thing.

I don’t know of anyone who actually has tested positive for any Covid and had it confirmed by a private hospital. I have had several get the private hospital to tell them what they actually had and they were fine in under 3 days.

If you think your going to get sick you will make yourself sick. Work hard, play hard and don’t worry about the BS the media is pushing because

For the first time in history, someone who does not have something can pass it on to someone who is vaccinated and kill them 😂 😝

The virus has to stop soon. We're running out of Greek letters.

It would run its course in no time if people would just let their bodies fight the Flu and that off with old meds not insane vaccinations. Tamiful will help remove the flu when it’s really bad and ivermectin will do the same for this mutant Chinese Bio test run.

They are planting the seed for the real killer to be released and everyone who took the vaccine won’t have an immune system left to fight it off. Sadly.

Virologist have been warning about a super flu for 20 years and stated the people who constantly get a flu shot every year will not be able to survive it because their body doesn’t have the antibodies to fight it.

Since Omicron became the dominant variant in the U.S. and has replaced Delta, the absolute number of deaths
should have been reduced after all if Omicron is mild since November but it didn't happen yet.
Perhaps we will see a better result in some weeks.

But what we can see already is: that Omicron infects many more people in less time which results in a equal number or possible higher number of deaths per day.

So it's killing them softly, if there is such a thing....
Just like clockwork people are getting the seasonal allergies and flooding the hospitals causing real problems for people who really need life saving, my God teach these cry babies a lesson!!!

I'm sure the medical community get bigger kick backs than a pen with a pharmaceutical brand name on it nowadays. They are like the politicians. Incentives for partnerships. Record death as covid - open national park to mining. Money means more than lives-nature. Money for people who worship it . Will come before best interests and safety of anything and anyone. Especially in the corporate world. Money Money and more money. Money beats the legal system and red tape. The more you have the more you want ,the more you can get away with. Bigger pay offs better lawyers. Women's magazines grew in popularity through similar process. Print lies sell millions of copies get sued and still triple investment. A vicious circle of power,greed and profit. Profits before truth. Now considering those investors-i meant involved. Questioning the possibility is not outrageous thinking. We have safety guidelines to follow for every other aspect of life except those in power of our lives. They don't like Questioning. Just obedience.
Depopulation also benefits those people don’t be fooled.

Last edited:
I'm sure the medical community get bigger kick backs than a pen with a pharmaceutical brand name on it nowadays. They are like the politicians. Incentives for partnerships. Record death as covid - open national park to mining. Money means more than lives-nature. Money for people who worship it . Will come before best interests and safety of anything and anyone. Especially in the corporate world. Money Money and more money. Money beats the legal system and red tape. The more you have the more you want ,the more you can get away with. Bigger pay offs better lawyers. Women's magazines grew in popularity through similar process. Print lies sell millions of copies get sued and still triple investment. A vicious circle of power,greed and profit. Profits before truth. Now considering those investors-i meant involved. Questioning the possibility is not outrageous thinking. We have safety guidelines to follow for every other aspect of life except those in power of our lives. They don't like Questioning. Just obedience.
Depopulation also benefits those people don’t be fooled.
By depopulation i mean hoarding more than culling. If you like. Remove population from country-rural-forrest-bush etc . Let's the earth heal while giving better access for people like, medical, commodities etc . No questions please its in your best interests.. We believe and you should too. Trust is the key, question is using it.

Last edited:
I did hear on the radio that even a newer varient has been discovered. It's a combination of the delta and the omnicron They call it deltacron. Numbers are small so far, less than 100 in two different countries. One I think was Africa but don't hold me to it. I can look for the source if you want me to. When are people going to realize that they are being played and injected with fear?

Want to get a dose of reality? Read this one. It's read by thousands of Law Enforcement across the nation.
Not to be that guy but

"According to Gateway Pundit, Washington State is looking to amend a state law which would allow the state to involuntarily detain state residents as young as 5-years-old in what amount to COVID-19 internment camps for failure to comply with the state’s vaccine mandates."

Check your sources, people.

This is not a conspiracy theory, so don't even go that way. Trust me, if you make negative comments, you will have hundreds if not thousands of LE readers that will drop this site like a hot potato. But, when you read the article, it certainly reminds me of Germany when Hitler was coming into power. https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...sion-of-internment-camps-sure-looks-that-way/
It might not be conspiracy theory, but the article reveals the political bias of the author with this line: "Apparently in Washington state, “my body, my choice” only applies to those who wish to murder their unborn children."

I stopped reading there and just went to read the actual order. This isn't comparable to Germany's concentration camps or the internment of Japanese during WW2 because the detention is not indefinite. There's a ten-day limit on any detention.

Does that still violate a citizen's right to due process? Yes, I believe it does, and I think this gives way too much authority to a health agency. Should LEOs refuse orders to detain citizens under this order? Probably. What worries me is some officers will and some officers won't, adding volatility to an already volatile situation.

But is this on the level of Nazi Germany? No, no matter how badly Republicans want to claim it is.

It might not be conspiracy theory, but the article reveals the political bias of the author with this line: "Apparently in Washington state, “my body, my choice” only applies to those who wish to murder their unborn children."
Gad I wish this was the politics section so I could comment.

This is not a conspiracy theory, so don't even go that way. Trust me, if you make negative comments, you will have hundreds if not thousands of LE readers that will drop this site like a hot potato. But, when you read the article, it certainly reminds me of Germany when Hitler was coming into power. https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...sion-of-internment-camps-sure-looks-that-way/
Now global governments doing same thing as hitler wanted but hey it's in our best interests to do as we are told . They openly tell unvaccinated they want to make our lives impossible. Yet know one sees how wrong this is. 🤷‍♂️🤦

Well here’s irony. my cities water department entire crew, except one, at the water plant and and distribution is out with Covid, their all vaccinated.
Yep the one who’s not isn’t vaccinated, still testing twice a week and due to be let go next Friday because his exemption was refused.