• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Nigerian Inflation rate maintains upward trend, hits 18.17% in March

AgentOrange

I think a very dangerous development in the most populated country on the African continent. The expected massive increase in food inflation will trigger conflicts across the globe towards the end of the year, my opnion. Nigeria is already tense and rising food proces will tip the country over the edge.

I think a very dangerous development in the most populated country on the African continent. The expected massive increase in food inflation will trigger conflicts across the globe towards the end of the year, my opnion. Nigeria is already tense and rising food proces will tip the country over the edge.

I agree it is a bad turn for Nigeria but how will it trigger conflicts across the globe.
no snark what do you see here

I agree it is a bad turn for Nigeria but how will it trigger conflicts across the globe.
no snark what do you see here
Agri commodity prices are up significantly and the trend is up. Expectations are these prices are not going to go down towards the end of the year. What I am trying to point out is that this significant food price inflation together with increasing shortages due to changing weather cycles will cause big problems. Not only in Nigeria.