• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

NK Speech A Crying Kim?

Soldiereye

I didn’t see this anywhere and am interested in what you knowledgeable folks think about it...

I saw that. Honestly, I don't know what to make of it right now. For him to show weakness in front of his people and his military.... Completely out of character based on what we know about him.

Just shows more of how crazy he is. He says he's sorry for how he failed to improve their lives, yet he allows entire families to be thrown into horrible prison camps when just one member commits a nothing "crime".

Just shows more of how crazy he is. He says he's sorry for how he failed to improve their lives, yet he allows entire families to be thrown into horrible prison camps when just one member commits a nothing "crime".

If he did come close to death and have a near death experience earlier in the year he likely had a severe ass chewing from God himself or was just shown his fate and is freaking out about it.
We might see a major change in him and NK if that is true. That would explain why he has disappeared many times since, along with his letter of apology to south Korea over their officer being shot to death by Nork troops while floating alone in the sea fighting for survival to begin with.

He will have to tread lightly to keep his Generals from trying to take over but removing those Generals and getting ones on his side quick would be his priority and that might have been what him and his sister have been up to over the last few months. Time will tell.

Hopefully this just is not a sick stunt. The North Korean people need help immediately.

This is completely out of character for Kim and a surprising show of weakness.

From Japan or South Korea, I could see this. There is honour in admitting failure.

But in North Korea?

This is completely out of character for Kim and a surprising show of weakness.

From Japan or South Korea, I could see this. There is honour in admitting failure.

But in North Korea?

I am telling you, he had to have had a near death episode and he knows he is going to get butt raped by demons if he doesn't save his people.