• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

ONLY U.S VOTES: Gun Regulations, Gun Laws, and Gun Amendments VOTE

What kind of reform or no reform do you want to see in the US intuitions

• Light Gun Reform

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Moderate Gun Reform

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heavy Gun Reform

• No Gun Reform Keep as is

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Heavy Gun Reinforcement

• Moderate Gun Reinforcement

• Light Gun Reinforcement

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ONLY U.S VIEWERS ALOUD TO VOTE. THIS THREAD IS MEANT ONLY FOR US VIEWERS ONLY AND IF YOU LIVE IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR GOD PLEASE DON'T VOTE.

THIS THREAD ISN'T MEANT FOR ANY KIND OF DEBATE, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR INDEPTH VIEW OF GUN REGUALTION & NO ONE ELSE DOES EITHER,.... JUST VOTE. UNITED STATE FULL BORN CITZENS ONLY.

@DEFCON Warning System @RiffRaff LOCK THIS THEAD ONLY ALOW VOTING to encourage other US voters. I feel if this was just a vote more people would patriciate. I don't care about others person opinion in long paragraphs... just their votes... and don't want to hear bitching from them as I am sure no one else does. JUST MAKE THIS A VOTE, lock this thread for posts to prevent a hot heated debated that will go no where but start problems.

Your categories are unclear. What do you mean by "reform" and "reinforcement"?

Reform can mean "restriction" to one person and "return to second amendment" to another.

Reform can mean "restriction" to one person and "return to second amendment" to another.
Exactly, trying to make the terms netruel in a way.

Like you said return to a complete second amendment rulling. Normally there are three sides, light, moderate, or heavy look on second amendment enforcement/reinforcement.

Than there are others in the left spectrum who are usually split into three groups on the subject, light, moderate, heavy restrictions/regulations, laws, or amendments on arms of any kind.

Is it to basic? Should I provide what a light, moderate, heavy view on reform OR enforcement of second amendment is?
Maybe add "Second Amendment Reinforcement" on vote options instead of just "Reinforcement" on the three spectrums..

I am trying to do something really simple by getting a "snap picture" of what people view on what they want for gun control or the opposite. AVOIDING arguments or fights. Not looking for debate.

You either want to reform or enforce the second amendment. I am not sure how clear I can get.
Your categories don't say what you mean. You are assuming people know what you mean. As I have show, "reform" can mean different things to different people.

It would have been much more clear if your categories were:

Much less gun regulation
Somewhat less gun regulation
No change to gun regulation
More gun regulation
Much more gun regulation

That is very clear on its meaning.

Your categories don't say what you mean. You are assuming people know what you mean. As I have show, "reform" can mean different things to different people.

It would have been much more clear if your categories were:

Much less gun regulation
Somewhat less gun regulation
No change to gun regulation
More gun regulation
Much more gun regulation

That is very clear on its meaning.
Well delete and fix. I tried my hardest to simplify this. But if you think re-wording the vote options to get more votes the better!

I'll lock it rather than delete it. I think the discussion on definition of terms is an important one, so I'm leaving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.