Origin of Covid — Following the Clues

Obreid

Power Poster
N Wade is a science writer and has worked on the staff of Nature, Science and, for many years, on the New York Times

Obreid

Power Poster
Yes it was, he was trying to be through and present his argument properly and effectively.
I purposely sourced a respected published journalist to avoid conspiracy accusations.
For what it’s worth.

RiffRaff

Deputy Director
Staff member
The evidence that this virus escaped from a Level 4 biolab that was not observing level 4 containment protocols is pretty convincing, in my opinion. I disregard CT's that go so far as to claim it was deliberate, but the theory that it escaped via an infected lab worker who then exposed the wet market while asymptomatic is sound.

I may have further comment after I read the article.

RiffRaff

Deputy Director
Staff member
No, no proof to that effect, Donald Trump's statements are not proof. In fact, the facts have not yet been fully established.
The evidence that this virus originated in Wuhan, China, is overwhelming. I don't know what you're looking for in the way of "proof" but I've been personally monitoring this virus since January 17th, 2020, long before Trump said anything about it. It originated in China. The circumstances of exactly how it originated is up for some debate, but there is no debate regarding country of origin.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
No, no proof to that effect, Donald Trump's statements are not proof. In fact, the facts have not yet been fully established.
I love your liberal views on things and religion on here, Trump sucked harder than the pesky bums sitting down begging in any major metro area. But it DID come from China. Only problem is people think it was deliberate. When it was in fact NOT on purpose. China hurt just as much or worse than everyone else from this.

BUT if a country any country not just China where to purposely release a virus to destabilize their enemies or the world they would of made it way way way way more lethal/deadly and would of had a cure for it for themselves or at least minimized the damage to themselves but China didn't and was just ill prepared for it as the rest of the world.

Last edited:

Obreid

Power Poster
Very few believe today China released it on purpose.
the question out there is were they doing gain of function research for what ever purpose. And that because of the low safety protocols it accidentally escaped from the Wuhan lab.

Is China wrong for doing this research?
Well I don’t think any more so than us. We were doing the same research just a few short years ago. And we helped China get started in this research.
That’s my take from what I’ve been able to glean over the last 15 months.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Is China wrong for doing this research?
No simply due too,... anyone who is anyone in the global theater has their hands in biological research most disguised as medical research -(some is) but we all know well more than just bio-medical research/development is being done and produced. So if not China someone else would of eventually leaked something of the sorts accidentally. We are just fucking lucky it wasn't something more lethal accidentally released into the public.............

Only way to solve this or for this to never happen is for countries to be transparent with each other but that will never happen. That is why nuclear weapons will never truly go away and neither will chemical or biological warfare. No matter the international treaties or agreements.