• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Origin of these "UFOs" - any thoughts?

MikeG

These UFOs have been in the US news cycle alot lately for God knows what reason, but I was curious as to what folks here think of them? I find it alarming that they appear to be primarily interested in our US military and nuclear sites. Theories appear to be anywhere from actual alien craft to demons to false flags to create mass panic to the US Air Force (my hope) testing to a foreign country testing and/or spying (my least favorite option). What are some thoughts here?

They are the people who occupy the territory of the United States in the future, travelers of the future.
And why not!
The technology of today would have been magic to people 150 years ago.
We’re a rock with a magnetic field that protects a vapor bubble of an atmosphere clinging to it. orbiting a sun that spins at the outside edge of a galaxy which is hurtling out through the universe amongst thousands of other galaxies.
it’s a big big place out there.
As far as space in time is concerned we will never be in the same place in the universe again.

“One suggested explanation for the mysterious flying objects is that China or Russia is experimenting with hypersonic technology. Christopher Deperno, assistant director of the New York Mutual UFO Network, which studies reported UFO sightings, told the Times Union: Hudson Valley that he doesn't share that belief.”

“One suggested explanation for the mysterious flying objects is that China or Russia is experimenting with hypersonic technology. Christopher Deperno, assistant director of the New York Mutual UFO Network, which studies reported UFO sightings, told the Times Union: Hudson Valley that he doesn't share that belief.”
As I understand current hypersonic propulsion the vehicle has to reach and maintain supersonic speeds for the hypersonic engines to . So that doesn’t explain the UAP’s slow and or hovering behavior. Not to mention their high g turns.
I have no real idea what they are. If the visual observations of trained military pilots and radar/FLIR recordings are what they appear to be. Then it is a currently unknown propulsion system.
just have to wait in see.

I have a lot of difficulty in believing that it would come from Russia or China, especially the observations of 2004, these countries would have developed such a technology for more than 15 years?

If this is the case, the United States / NATO has an interest in not going to war with them, it will surely be defeat.

The Geipan claimed that this may be a joke of the US military.

I have a hard time believing it could be China. Almost all of chinas military tech is copied or stolen.
China is an economic and institutional engine that can focus a lot of manpower to a problem.
But everything they are and produce is duplicated technology and systems.

Russia had the ability to develop new technologies but they don’t seem to have the will or resources to do it.

Read “Darpa’s Brain” it’s scary and amazing how that loosely organized organization mustered immense and diverse creative ability to come up with some remarkable achievements.
Most interesting was their ability to pursue a idea till they hit a wall. File it and then have the willingness to go back to it as new science became known. It’s flexibility and willingness to fail in their research was what made the difference

According to all the readings I have done, I change my mind! this is russia. And Putin's description matches that.

According to several experts, the USA is at least 2 years late
in this area, when in China they are developing in a titanic way.
America and Westerners sleep on gas.

Russia's Terrifying Weapons: AVANGARD As it approaches its target, the glider can make tight course changes, making it "absolutely invulnerable to all missile defense systems," according to Russian authorities. Avangard strikes "like a meteorite, like a ball of fire". The power of the nuclear warhead on board the Avangard would be more than two megatons of TNT16.

Also, Russia announced this Monday, July 19 that it had successfully tested its new hypersonic Zircon cruise missile, part of the range of weapons developed by Moscow which ensures that they are unparalleled in the world.
En savoir plus sur ce texte sourceVous devez indiquer le texte source pour obtenir des informations supplémentaires
Envoyer des commentaires
Panneaux latéraux