Phantom Warships Are Courting Chaos in Conflict Zones

DarkNoon

Power Poster
To me this just shows how cowardly desperate US adversaries are. Also shows no country on earth can compete with US military. 🤣🤣🤣 But yet countries are building "super weapons"... oh my lord made my day 🤣🤣🤣

These ships don't throw off the US military... You don't think US satellites don't spy on all shipyards across the world and know what their building or what's fake and not? 🤣🤣🤣

You cannot build a warship underground so I bet every dime I own to the Fact US knows what every country is building naval wise to the T.

Last edited:

DarkNoon

Power Poster
You don't think US satellites don't spy on all shipyards across the world
How do you think data or statistics are made about any countries number count on naval fleets? It's not because a countries tell us what they have.... 🤣

We know what every country has because for decades satellite have been watching EVERY SINGLE SHIPYARD across the world and know exactly down to the exact number countries have naval wise due to the fact you can't hide shipyards where warships are built.

These fake vessels are built a lot more quickly than their real counterparts. So yea....... Wouldn't worry at all. US knows what's what.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
It's not like back in the day where we didn't have live satellite feed for 6 to 12 hours out of the day. Know we have live satellite feed over the entire earth 24/7....

There is no free cover for countries to move or do things outside of US satellite surveillance. The feed is 24/7 now.

So even if they build a ship over a roof WE WILL SEE IT enter the sea & how fast it is built.

G

Not to mention all ships nuclear powered or not have to surface or dock to resupply!!! So when they dock or resupply US satellite see it!!!

RiffRaff

Deputy Director
Staff member
Well, I can tell who didn't read the article. This isn't about physical phantom ships; it's about the positions of real warships being faked using the AIS transponders by a person or persons unknown.

From the article:
According to analysis conducted by conservation technology nonprofit SkyTruth and Global Fishing Watch, over 100 warships from at least 14 European countries, Russia, and the US appear to have had their locations faked, sometimes for days at a time, since August 2020. Some of these tracks show the warships approaching foreign naval bases or intruding into disputed waters, activities that could escalate tension in hot spots like the Black Sea and the Baltic. Only a few of these fake tracks have previously been reported, and all share characteristics that suggest a common perpetrator.

By the way, here's a link to get around the paywall:

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Well, I can tell who didn't read the article. This isn't about physical phantom ships; it's about the positions of real warships being faked using the AIS transponders by a person or persons unknown.

From the article:
According to analysis conducted by conservation technology nonprofit SkyTruth and Global Fishing Watch, over 100 warships from at least 14 European countries, Russia, and the US appear to have had their locations faked, sometimes for days at a time, since August 2020. Some of these tracks show the warships approaching foreign naval bases or intruding into disputed waters, activities that could escalate tension in hot spots like the Black Sea and the Baltic. Only a few of these fake tracks have previously been reported, and all share characteristics that suggest a common perpetrator.

By the way, here's a link to get around the paywall:
You are right. I didn't read the article, walking beach with mother,... BUT there have been plenty of news of countries making fake warships either for training or defensive purposes.

Just wanted to make a statement about these fake warships being created and deployed WHICH IS A SEPARATE issue to this.

Took my time to read article.