• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Poland Belarus hybrid conflict type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian and Belarusian forces will carry out joint combat alert patrols along the Union State’s borders with Poland, the Baltic states and Ukraine, according to an agreement reached between Russia and Belarus, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko said on Thursday, the presidential press office reported.

Lukashenko said that he had discussed this issue with the Russian president.

"As we have agreed, from Moscow to Gomel along the southern border of Belarus, then along the western border to Postavy in the Vitebsk Region and flying back to Moscow from Postavy through Orsha. This ring around the Baltic states, Poland and Ukraine must be monitored by Russian and Belarusian servicemen," Lukashenko said at a government meeting.

Hey guys, long time lurker here. I gotta say all of this shit has me dry heaving constantly from anxiety and panic attacks. I know things aren't great, but does anyone have any reassurance?
Darknoon will likely be latching on to that statement very quickly!
Well... I am a real man & can admit when I am truly wrong. Durring my career norms & institutions where held by high standards & respect. Those days are gone.

My arguments where based off western thinking of rules & norms. But with recent events I am inclined to say those days are dead.

World leaders are pushing each other to the edge to see how far they can take things regardless of the possible miscalculations & mistakes.

I can no longer assure myself or others that a nation won't stike first against another nuclear nation. Regardless on purpose or miscalculated moves.

Sorry that wasn't reassuring but can't assure myself right now...

Well... I am a real man & can admit when I am truly wrong. Durring my career norms & institutions where held by high standards & respect. Those days are gone.
That isn't quite what I meant. I meant that even I am seeing a problem growing in this area. It is something we are paying more and more attention to.

The noises the US is making about Ukraine is definitely unsettling my stomach.

That isn't quite what I meant. I meant that even I am seeing a problem growing in this area. It is something we are paying more and more attention to.

The noises the US is making about Ukraine is definitely unsettling my stomach.
Oh thought you where implying that historically on these forums I argued hard that a nuclear nation wouldn't strike first against another. Not sure about that anymore after the past two months.

Wonder if anyone's looking at a lot of the old Fulda Gap play books.......Gold and the US $ up a bit, none of the other indices show anything out of the ordinary so far....

and there is this as well
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...ts-possible-russian-military-invasion-ukraine

which I will also drop on that thread
Regards

Last edited:
Here are the US$ 6 month chart with my trendlines and Gold nearest month maturity(Dec21) Gold to me doesnt show anything disturbing and the US$ shows so afar a normal uptrend

However this just broke and I find this very worrisome

Didnt post my charts. Nevertheless nothing much to see out of the ordinary.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.