Poll Regarding DEFCON Forums Viewers

(America viewers, what do you identify politically.

• Total voters

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Please no debates, no arguments, no need to post UNLESS YOUR "OTHER" not listed.

Just want to see ANYONOUMSLY what this forums majority viewers are.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
IF YOU VOTE OTHER PLEASE POST AS GUEST WHAT YOU IDENTIFY AS,.. YOU CAN STILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS...

(log out and post without signing in if you do not know how to post as a guest... if you DO NOT IDENTIFY as any party than don't vote please.....)

Last edited:

DarkNoon

Power Poster
political career neither fighting for left or right
I have worked for many different political administrations for the right or left. So that's how you know I neither fight for left or right but rather fight for American interests abroad...

This poll is strictly to see the audience this forum gets for my own personal view/agenda.

?

small r republican

power should be forced down to the state and local and allow them to rule themselves as they see fit.
concentration of power into larger and larger central masses always encourages coercion upon citizens and dissatisfaction.
which only leads to apathy and ignorance of the population.
which leads to even more coercive and abusive actions by the centralized state.
Fix this in the US or allow states and regions to peacefully separate from the Union forming their own more perfect Union.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Come on people. This thread has been viewed 60 times and only 6 votes. IT IS ANONYMOUS. Takes nothing for a viewer to press a button...

Travis The Dragon

I’m not sure if I should vote independent or other since I’m more of a conspiracy theorist.

Trump loyalist? What’s that and why isn’t Biden loyalist an option?

What’s the difference between democrat and liberal? As well as between conservative and republican?

DarkNoon

Power Poster
What’s the difference between democrat and liberal? As well as between conservative and republican?
Big differences. But I am busy atm and cannot type out a 10 paragraph essay about what makes each party unique.

BUT INSTEAD of having information fed to you and just taking my word or others over it RESEARCH it yourself! (Yes I am implying many things)

Last edited:

DarkNoon

Power Poster
since I’m more of a conspiracy theorist.
I would label you a Trump Loyalist or Liberal because you read into conspiracy theories. But that's me and not based off anything in particular though I can mention many. Trump Loyalist believe in anything that is said by him or his close followers.

But again you can say the same for liberals!!! Liberals are just as bad or worse about believing whatever the fuck is said to them by their party or close followers.

IMHO if you are a Liberal or Trump Loyalist than you lack the capacity for thinking for yourself........ sorry.......

Obreid

Power Poster
I would label you a Trump Loyalist or Liberal because you read into conspiracy theories. But that's me and not based off anything in particular though I can mention many. Trump Loyalist believe in anything that is said by him or his close followers.

But again you can say the same for liberals!!! Liberals are just as bad or worse about believing whatever the fuck is said to them by their party or close followers.

IMHO if you are a Liberal or Trump Loyalist than you lack the capacity for thinking for yourself........ sorry.......
I support trump and what he did.
He was the medicine the country needed to swallow.
There are conspiracies everywhere.
The conspiracy that Republicans are only a big money foreign expansionist opposed to homosexuals and minorities is busted.
if you can’t see that it’s only because it is counter to your world view.
The conspiracy that democrats are and have been fully committed to minorities and opposed to big business is also busted.

The media paints the candidates as this or that but it’s never that simple because we all bring pre formed agenda and personal or corporate goals to the debate.

I have an agenda of small government strong military and minimal intervention both abroad and at home.

Half of the country and most of the mainstream media of the day believed Lincoln was a clown and would rip the country apart with his populist uneducated uninformed base who were reactionary zealots.
The Gettysburg address was derided as an ineloquent and insufficient to the occasion.
I’ll wait for history to provide perspective to decide

DarkNoon

Power Poster
You can support Trump without being a Trump Loyalist. I use Liberal or Trump Loyalist because most of the people in those two groups just believe anything that is said to them by their own group without question. Usually most followers of both groups end up believing in a shroud of conspiracies... Just sad.

Last edited:

DEFCON Warning System

Director
Staff member
Our votes do count and it's sad you have been told otherwise and you unsubjectivly believe it too.
I think the last general election showed that votes don't count. When a party can just truck in votes, find votes, and "store votes until needed," it isn't unreasonable to beleive that your vote doesn't matter anymore.

Vortex

I voted Moderate, ive never encountered any problems with other users upon their personal oppinions.
Even if oppinions do not match sometimes noone ever here told me that iam worth less for my way of thinking.

Most Adult/Moderate community ive met yet.

Ona a political site i'd say i see myself more middle-right. But i also like a lot of ideas of the left.
Just to agree on a sides viewpoint does not make you a compatable part of the politics, neither should you see yourself so.
All this pigeonholing is part of the problem nowdays..

Vortex

He was the medicine the country needed to swallow.
This! So much this. A medicine always comes with side effects and not everything he has done is right but neither is everything wrong that he did. Murica was messed up for a long time (from an european view) and had to go to some rough changes.