• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Poll Regarding DEFCON Forums Viewers

(America viewers, what do you identify politically.

• Total voters
small r republican

power should be forced down to the state and local and allow them to rule themselves as they see fit.
concentration of power into larger and larger central masses always encourages coercion upon citizens and dissatisfaction.
which only leads to apathy and ignorance of the population.
which leads to even more coercive and abusive actions by the centralized state.
Fix this in the US or allow states and regions to peacefully separate from the Union forming their own more perfect Union.

Iโ€™m not sure if I should vote independent or other since Iโ€™m more of a conspiracy theorist.

Trump loyalist? Whatโ€™s that and why isnโ€™t Biden loyalist an option?

Whatโ€™s the difference between democrat and liberal? As well as between conservative and republican?

Whatโ€™s the difference between democrat and liberal? As well as between conservative and republican?
Big differences. But I am busy atm and cannot type out a 10 paragraph essay about what makes each party unique.

BUT INSTEAD of having information fed to you and just taking my word or others over it RESEARCH it yourself! (Yes I am implying many things)

Last edited:
since Iโ€™m more of a conspiracy theorist.
I would label you a Trump Loyalist or Liberal because you read into conspiracy theories. But that's me and not based off anything in particular though I can mention many. Trump Loyalist believe in anything that is said by him or his close followers.

But again you can say the same for liberals!!! Liberals are just as bad or worse about believing whatever the fuck is said to them by their party or close followers.

IMHO if you are a Liberal or Trump Loyalist than you lack the capacity for thinking for yourself........ sorry.......

I would label you a Trump Loyalist or Liberal because you read into conspiracy theories.
By conspiracy theorist, I mean that I don't support either president and believe that or votes don't count and that the the Illuminati decides who the president is. So again, would I vote independent or other?

I would label you a Trump Loyalist or Liberal because you read into conspiracy theories. But that's me and not based off anything in particular though I can mention many. Trump Loyalist believe in anything that is said by him or his close followers.

But again you can say the same for liberals!!! Liberals are just as bad or worse about believing whatever the fuck is said to them by their party or close followers.

IMHO if you are a Liberal or Trump Loyalist than you lack the capacity for thinking for yourself........ sorry.......
I support trump and what he did.
He was the medicine the country needed to swallow.
There are conspiracies everywhere.
The conspiracy that Republicans are only a big money foreign expansionist opposed to homosexuals and minorities is busted.
if you canโ€™t see that itโ€™s only because it is counter to your world view.
The conspiracy that democrats are and have been fully committed to minorities and opposed to big business is also busted.

The media paints the candidates as this or that but itโ€™s never that simple because we all bring pre formed agenda and personal or corporate goals to the debate.

I have an agenda of small government strong military and minimal intervention both abroad and at home.

Half of the country and most of the mainstream media of the day believed Lincoln was a clown and would rip the country apart with his populist uneducated uninformed base who were reactionary zealots.
The Gettysburg address was derided as an ineloquent and insufficient to the occasion.
Iโ€™ll wait for history to provide perspective to decide

I voted Moderate, ive never encountered any problems with other users upon their personal oppinions.
Even if oppinions do not match sometimes noone ever here told me that iam worth less for my way of thinking.

Most Adult/Moderate community ive met yet.

Ona a political site i'd say i see myself more middle-right. But i also like a lot of ideas of the left.
Just to agree on a sides viewpoint does not make you a compatable part of the politics, neither should you see yourself so.
All this pigeonholing is part of the problem nowdays..

I support trump and what he did.
He was the medicine the country needed to swallow.
This! So much this. A medicine always comes with side effects and not everything he has done is right but neither is everything wrong that he did. Murica was messed up for a long time (from an european view) and had to go to some rough changes.