• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Question about moderation (split from DEFCON 4 European Crisis - Reports Only)

novaB

I'm a bit disappointed that my last post, in which I invested a bit of time to compile it as my way to contribute to this informative thread has been edited destroying the layout with the spoilers -
and censoring my humourous remark about the Biden-Putin-call
that was pretty harmless in comparison to what others post about some politicians. Perhaps some mod may give me some kind of explanation here and delete this post and the answer afterwards - because sorry guys, but I hate being censored and so this might be my last contribution here :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I think I found it. Was it this?

💬 Comment on the last one: I was thinking about buying that car - the dealer wants 15k for it, but emphasizes he'd give you winter tires and that fancy radio as a bonus. I asked uncle Joe to negotiate for me and after 2 hours and 5 minutes of haggling he proudly presented me the results of the efforts: I can get the car for 17k, don't get the winter tires and will be owing a fancy radio I'll have to buy for the dealer. Thanx uncle Joe!

I edited it because it didn't seem to have any connection to what the rest of the post was about. It looked like you copy/pasted something from a different post altogether.

If you want to be told why something was moderated, perhaps it is better if you make an account here. We have the option of sending the poster a message as to why something was edited.

First of all - thank you for your time to answer me.
Yes, that remark was referencing directly to the last report in that post (hence the "Comment on the last one"), in regards to Joe Bidens 2 hour and 5 minute video call. Thought as some kind of confirmation to RiffRaffs post shortly before that one.

Regarding an account - I thought about it, but since I normally just monitor critical situations in order to not miss "history happen in my lifetime" and than being inactive for months and months I found an account being overkill for that just "punctual engagement" of mine.

Regarding an account - I thought about it, but since I normally just monitor critical situations in order to not miss "history happen in my lifetime" and than being inactive for months and months I found an account being overkill for that just "punctual engagement" of mine.
We don't delete accounts due to inactivity. So if you want to be away for a while (or months, or years), it will still be here if/when you decide to come back.

Thank you for yout time replying to me. OK, I'll think about an account, but for now would just be happy to have that posting restored to original state.