• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Radio Communications

Worldwatcher

Power Poster II
Hey, i had this idea I gave to Tanith a few months ago, just seeing if it's feasible:

With radio communications, it could be a cool idea to have a tab or checkbox that users can select to indicate if they are monitoring military frequencies for messages.
It'd be awesome have people start to listen in case there is nobody monitoring.
Just an idea, I'm not sure if it is possible on the website. But let me know what you think.
Cheers. :D

Worldwatcher said:
Hey, i had this idea I gave to Tanith a few months ago, just seeing if it's feasible:

With radio communications, it could be a cool idea to have a tab or checkbox that users can select to indicate if they are monitoring military frequencies for messages.
Just an idea, I'm not sure if it is possible on the website. But let me know what you think.

It's a good idea, the problem is it would require having to link an IP address with a website on a constant basis, which for all intents and purposes, isn't feasible.

jayfeather31 said:
Worldwatcher said:

It's a good idea, the problem is it would require having to link an IP address with a website on a constant basis, which for all intents and purposes, isn't feasible.

Ah well.