Re-re-re-re posting the same news items

Travis The Dragon

Power Poster
Regular Contributor
I have a question for people who post news items on a regular basis, especially in the Russia-Ukraine reports thread: Are you taking the time to read all of the posts before you post something yourself? Because if a news item has already been posted multiple times, there's really no need to post it again. It can clutter things up, especially when there is already a lot going on here. To help cut back on that, please try not to re-post something that has already been posted multiple times unless more sources are being asked for. Again, thank you DarkNoon for taking care of those types of posts that are mentioned and reported and well as translations as mentioned in the other thread.

DarkNoon

Dedicated Moderator
Staff member
I have a question for people who post news items on a regular basis, especially in the Russia-Ukraine reports thread: Are you taking the time to read all of the posts before you post something yourself? Because if a news item has already been posted multiple times, there's really no need to post it again. It can clutter things up, especially when there is already a lot going on here. To help cut back on that, please try not to re-post something that has already been posted multiple times unless more sources are being asked for. Again, thank you DarkNoon for taking care of those types of posts that are mentioned and reported and well as translations as mentioned in the other thread.
Just report the thread. It will highlight them or point it out for me.