Republicans openly challenge Trump's tweet on delaying election

G

Me and many other freinds have said and I say will raze all court houses around our region if Trump or Senate post-pone the election.

You thinks riots and civil unrest bad now just wait and see what happens if post-poning the election becomes reality.

Drumboy44

DEFCON Staff
Staff member
I kinda have a feeling this is just the start of The President tweeting about delaying the election in some way this year. But dont quote me on that.

N

nunyaBiz

Elections where not postponed for the Civil War, Vietnam, Korean war, NOT EVEN WWII where elections postponed, nor Civil Rights movement protests, and other pandemics in past US history NEVER postpone elections ever for not a single reason.

To say this is appropriate to postpone election you need to read up know elections throughout US history have never been postponed for any reason INCLUDING PAST PANDEMICS!!!

L

LongTimeLurker

America has always found the time to vote, even in the most dire of crisis's. A move to postpone the election would be a vulgar unspeakable crime against the American people. Not to mention a direct and cutthroat attack on American democracy. I can't imagine things would smooth over with the American people if this where to happen and in fact would lead to quite the civil unrest or massive civil disorder.