• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

RyanAir Civilian Airliner Forced to Land In Minsk by Belarusian MiG-29 - Passenger arrested.

A military response to Belarus would have been the start of World War III.
This country is part of the backyard of Russia, just like Ukraine. This is the red line that must not be crossed.
Forcing an Irish commercial aircraft to land just so you can abduct a citizen off it you don't like is an act of war!!! Ireland and the UK need to vent their frustration with NATO immediately. NATO should have seen what was happening.

When will these weak idiots learn that Sanctions only make Russia stronger? It forces them to build whatever industry they did not have into a world leading one and they laugh non stop when someone says sanctions. Putin and Belarus need to see that NATO as a whole will never put up with this crap again. Biden and his lesbian transportation secretary Pete Butters are so dam pathetic. They couldn't organize a circle jerk properly.

Last edited:
Forcing an Irish commercial aircraft to land just so you can abduct a citizen off it you don't like is an act of war!!! Ireland and the UK need to vent their frustration with NATO immediately. NATO should have seen what was happening.

When will these weak idiots learn that Sanctions only make Russia stronger? It forces them to build whatever industry they did not have into a world leading one and they laugh non stop when someone says sanctions. Putin and Belarus need to see that NATO as a whole will never put up with this crap again. Biden and his lesbian transportation secretary Pete Butters are so dam pathetic. They couldn't organize a circle jerk properly.
Biden and his lesbian transport secretary Pete Butters?:eek:

Big countries who can and little countries who have support from a big brother have been doing stuff like this for decades.
That includes the United States. I mean what really gives us the moral authority to drone someone or thing over a foreign country. National security? Their is no treaty of national defense that says sure send your air assets to our nation and launch a missile strike.

Or China building Cracker Jack islands in the middle of the ocean for what? Territorial claim. Or forcing a another nation’s military aircraft to a forced landing and returning it in pieces.

Or Russia sending troops into a foreign nation to protect ethnic Russians. That was the same excuse Hitler used in Eastern Europe and it was lame then and it still is now.
We all use the same excuse publicly or just privately. “national security” or international threat.
It just is.
we try and color between the lines and make sure all the other kindergartners do as well. So that no one gets so mad they just start ripping up the coloring book and ruining everyone’s free time.

That comment was out of line. I don't care if people express dissatisfaction with politicians, but let's keep race, gender, sexual preference, etc. out of the political commentary, please. It's unnecessary and detracts from discussion of real issues.

That comment was out of line. I don't care if people express dissatisfaction with politicians, but let's keep race, gender, sexual preference, etc. out of the political commentary, please. It's unnecessary and detracts from discussion of real issues.
It sure was funny though lol

I don't care what anyone does in their personal lives but don't say your going to take away all our guns act all tough like your Stalin, only to then act like a little school girl without a clue when you have to do the one job you got because someone felt bad for you. That's where I was going with it.

Anyone notice today since Biden just admitted he is not going to do anything about this, now the media is trying to redirect the conversation while foaming at the mouth about Trump and Russia colluding. These people need a short rope and an strong oak. Traitors!!!!

Anyone notice today since Biden just admitted he is not going to do anything about this, now the media is trying to redirect the conversation while foaming at the mouth about Trump and Russia colluding. These people need a short rope and an strong oak. Traitors!!!!
You know sir you speak a lot of truth on these forums and than you go ruin your good image/moments with outlandish comments like this...

You hide behind a keyboard like all of us here, but doesn't mean you cannot carry yourself with some dignity in your comments here. (This comment is directed towards other members in this community too!)

There are sites and forums to spit our passions out on belifes but here is not one of them.

Last edited:
You know sir you speak a lot of truth on these forums and than you go ruin your good image/moments with outlandish comments like this...

You hide behind a keyboard like all of us here, but doesn't mean you cannot carry yourself with some dignity in your comments here. (This comment is directed towards other members in this community too!)

There are sites and forums to spit our passions out on belifes but here is not one of them.
rudemarine does indeed speak his mind, something I admire. While I don't agree with the sentiment I do agree with the frustration and understand why he said it. I get it though, this is not the place for that.

The Council of Ministers has adopted a ban on the entry into Polish airspace of aircraft used by carriers from Belarus -

Biden will do nothing because the United States uses exactly the same methods, Edward Snowden ... who denounced the illegal methods ... the hypocrisy of his own country ... Julien Assange ... who denounced war crimes committed in Iraq.
The American model no longer exists, his opponents have understood, he does, why not us.
Guilty: United States