• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Saudi counter coup

Obreid

Power Poster III
Probably a good thing trump doesn't have a hotel in Ryhad. Would t have looked good in the Saudi princes staging a coup were locked up in a Trump hotel rather than the Ritz Carlton.

What will happen to Fox News now that one of its biggest investors has been arrested and accounts frozen. Noticed that the neocon bush crowed was back on Fox News full force with rove running point.

Can somebody clue me in on the events that have happened in Saudi Arabia please?

Vanya said:
Can somebody clue me in on the events that have happened in Saudi Arabia please?

Several Saudi princes have been arrested and confined. About 1200 of their bank accounts have been frozen. Some are assuming this is a counter coup actionioned against Wahabi supporting members of royal family.
Very dense and foggy situation. Basically the new crown prince is solidifying power motivated by a coup or on his own.
The one prince arrested was one of the larger finance persons rumored behind MB. Also he was on record as one of largest contributors to Clinton Foundation, part owner of Fox News corp
Of note one of the key persons also arrested was part of the Bin Laden company.

At same time Lebanon PM quit while on trip to SA reportedly out of fear of his life from Hezbolah and Iran. His father was assasinated reportedly by hezbolah interest years ago.
Israel sent a diplomatic communique to all embassies directing them to Lobby host countries hard to take a stand against hezbohla and Iran to support SA.
Egypt just came out denouncing hezbohla activities.

Bannnon (no expert in ME) said recently the next 48 to 72 hours in ME more dangerous than what is going on in Korea.
Sorry for spelling and being this is in humor I was slack in sources. Hope this points you in productive direction.