• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Secreary of Defense Lloyd Austin Hospitalized For 'Emergent Bladder Issues.' - Update

I wish him all the best, but considering his numerous health issues I'm surprised he isn't taking it easy. Politics is really, really stressful.
If it was me I'd retire and spend time with family and sipping mojitos on a warm beach, making the most of my time left.
I'd be shocked if he wasn't wealthy enough to retire early.

I wish him all the best, but considering his numerous health issues I'm surprised he isn't taking it easy. Politics is really, really stressful.
If it was me I'd retire and spend time with family and sipping mojitos on a warm beach, making the most of my time left.
I'd be shocked if he wasn't wealthy enough to retire early.
I agree, and It's sad because unlike others I think SecDef Austin has done an outstanding job with the cards dealt to him.

I agree, and It's sad because unlike others I think SecDef Austin has done an outstanding job with the cards dealt to him.
Laugh as you want, but we are two years into a war that most likely would have ended up with boots on the ground and an overreaction from a misguided Biden, or a completely lackluster response. Instead we have helped the Ukrainians stop the Russians in their tracks for the last year and a half, and helped foster insurmountable losses on the Russian side. Aside from domestic, the man knows geopolitics. However I can say I disagree with how he has handled some aspects.

Defense Secretary Austin transferred to critical care unit after hospitalization for apparent bladder issue​

Austin was admitted into the critical care unit Sunday night for supportive care and close monitoring​