• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

SMW- a weapon that can make the Hydrogen bomb seem more like a firecracker, in comparison

Aliens will show up and destroy us before we get to that point. No way in hell the Galactic Federation will allow Homo Sapiens access to that kind of power at this stage of our (lack of) development.

Aliens will show up and destroy us before we get to that point. No way in hell the Galactic Federation will allow Homo Sapiens access to that kind of power at this stage of our (lack of) development.
lol...something like this^...likely this has been release to make blurry certain other technologies relating to "spacetime"...even more "powerful" technolgies like say...a communication system that makes a secure radio handset look like a public radio announcement...

The "Pais effect" works on a principal of EM radiation created by moving separated charges so imagine a cylindrical capacitor with each charged plate traveling opposite directions(or one plate stationary)......I have done the calculations(they are rather straight forward) on rotating charge plates in high vacuum at micron separation at theoretical electrical breakdown and theoretical maximum RPM for Beryllium and the figures are underwelming(well below a Telsa from memory)....Pias's plates are vibrating but i can't visualise what this might achieve as the system remains in symmetry...thing is, all these effects are limited by material characteristics ultimately... I'm filing this under "orchestrated and relatively inexpensive distraction"....If you want to real juicy stuff look up "Joseph Webber"...far more to his projects than meets the eye... ba doom cha!

Don't say that...Joe Biden won't allow that..you see how he handled the fracking and insurrection situation; this man is going to go 3 for 3, watch.

You know, after reading the entire article, and realizing that they actually conducted a "spin test experiment" in September, 2019, which almost exactly when the world was beginning its descent into the hell that became 2020, I think we have found the focal point that explains why 2020 happened, and is still happening. They tested a device capable of "engineering the fabric of our reality at the most fundamental level" and sent us all into an alternate quantum reality.

Prove me wrong.

You know, after reading the entire article, and realizing that they actually conducted a "spin test experiment" in September, 2019, which almost exactly when the world was beginning its descent into the hell that became 2020, I think we have found the focal point that explains why 2020 happened, and is still happening. They tested a device capable of "engineering the fabric of our reality at the most fundamental level" and sent us all into an alternate quantum reality.

Prove me wrong.
You might be true!!! In any normal world my president wouldn't be president!