• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Space/Cyber Intelligence Subsection?

We already have a lot of sections. Space stuff fits into other sections.

Come on guys it's the 21 century. Another subsection could be cyber intelligence. ;)
This I could get behind. But there have been previous efforts to make a cyber intelligence thread. But cyber attacks are generally 99% of the time terrorists acts so therefore go under the terrorism sub section.

The day nuclear nations start cyber attacking each other directly "in the open" with physical malicious intent on infrastructure or anything critical (not ransomware actual damaging cyber attacks) will be or lead to WWIII & the day I sail off into the ocean blue and never look back.

This I could get behind. But there have been previous efforts to make a cyber intelligence thread. But cyber attacks are generally 99% of the time terrorists acts so therefore go under the terrorism sub section.

The day nuclear nations start cyber attacking each other directly "in the open" with physical malicious intent on infrastructure or anything critical (not ransomware actual damaging cyber attacks) will be or lead to WWIII & the day I sail off into the ocean blue and never look back.
Pretty much this. It's not easy for us to prove a cyberattack was a direct nation state versus a terrorist attack versus a nation state-sponsored terrorist attack versus organized crime.