• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Suspected terrorists crossing border 'at a level we have never seen before,' outgoing Border Patrol chief says

william

Power Poster III
Donator
Major Contributor
I agree it is still incomprehensible to me why as a nation we’ve allowed this.
To me it’s criminal behavior from the politicians who allow it. To the NGO’s who’ve been in Central America who encouraged it.
I listened to a journalist from Mexico describe how there are thousands of people from all over the world who’ve flocked to towns in Mexico. Haitians settled in one town. They had traveled through six countries to reach Mexico.

They’ve overwhelmed many towns. So much so they’ve displaced the Mexican people who live in the towns. This is also bringing the gangs the with them.

We have some soldiers coming home from the middle east that are looking for something to do. Would be a good time for some security training CONUS.

We have some soldiers coming home from the middle east that are looking for something to do. Would be a good time for some security training CONUS.
As far as we know. My political bones are telling me most or all of our men and assets are moving somewhere else. Not home.

No confirmation, no acknowledgement, no proof, no anything that shows our men are coming home other than Bidens speeches.

Which our men may come home to regroup to only be redeployed somewhere else like Asia or Europe.

Last edited:
Unsure where they would go. Korea downsized forces and consolidated them in Washington. Germany is a PCS duty station, no need for additional. Unless the war machine picks a new target, some could find themselves pink slipped.

Unsure where they would go. Korea downsized forces and consolidated them in Washington. Germany is a PCS duty station, no need for additional. Unless the war machine picks a new target, some could find themselves pink slipped.
Trust me when I say this. If US wants to put more troops and assets in Europe,... THERE ARE MANY OTHER COUNTRIES THAN GERMANY to send them. I.E the Baltics.

In fact placing troops or assets in Germany is dumb. If US is gonna beef up Europe it will be Eastern Europe. Germany is almost useless now for US strategic planning. Focus is on Eastern Europe countries.

There is no new target. Biden has made it clear, we are going to single out China and Russia after this withdrawal and they should be scared.

Chinas and Russias shiniaganis are coming to a end. We will meet them equally by force ANYWHERE from now on.

Last edited:
Chinas and Russias shiniaganis are coming to a end. We will meet them equally by force ANYWHERE from now on.
Even still they cannot meet or compete with us. Just trying to compete with us will likely lead to their collapse. Like previous history.

The ideal of a cold war or competitive nations is to bankrupt or run the resources of another nation dry just trying to keep up with you. As the Soviets did.

--Cheers

Last edited:
Even still they cannot meet or compete with us. Just trying to compete with us will likely lead to their collapse. Like previous history.
The difference is that the U.S. is sending tons of money to China, so they have a lot of resources to spend.

Laughingly, the U.S. borrows money from China and turns around and spends the money on programs in China, thus saving China money since China don't have to spend the money themselves!

Laughingly, the U.S. borrows money from China and turns around and spends the money on programs in China, thus saving China money since China don't have to spend the money themselves!
Incorrect on the analogy. It may seem as the US is depended on China economically BUT it really is the other way around.

There are many other countries that use cheap or slave labour other than China to make cheap products for us.

In fact US would have the upper hand if trade where to stop with China.

Not to mention that China borrows money aka bonds to make money from U.S NOT the other way around.

If that all stops, so does China, but US won't be stalled. The U.S will have many other countries to sell bonds to or get our cheap manufactured supplies from.

Last edited:
Let me put it in very simple terms.

If US & China cut all ties including trade, the ONLY country to hurt from this would be China.

Really a US & China cut off would benefit the world as the US would get all its needs through other countries. China doesn't have that luxury to sell goods or buy bonds to/from anyone on a mass scale like the U.S...

As far as we know. My political bones are telling me most or all of our men and assets are moving somewhere else. Not home.

No confirmation, no acknowledgement, no proof, no anything that shows our men are coming home other than Bidens speeches.

Which our men may come home to regroup to only be redeployed somewhere else like Asia or Europe.
I dunno. All of our supercarriers are home. Might as well add the troops to them.

I wonder if Trump had been able to fully complete his wall if that would have prevented this from happening or at least help to cut down on it.

I wonder if Trump had been able to fully complete his wall if that would have prevented this from happening or at least help to cut down on it.
I always thought spending billions on a wall that can be defeated with $50 worth of rope and grappling hook was kind of a silly solution.

"The Wall" was a symbol, nothing more.

I think a secure boarder wall with large gates to vet legitimate asylum seekers , sensors and a quick boarder patrol response to sensor trips certainly couldn't hurt.

sensors and a quick boarder patrol response to sensor trips certainly couldn't hurt.
Yes that is a 21st century solution that we need now in the 21st century. I am all for a high tech solution to this. It's the only way we are going to get a handle on a very large border equally the entire line.

Building walls don't do much anywhere. People always find a way over or around just creating new hot spots to get in other places.

I always thought spending billions on a wall that can be defeated with $50 worth of rope and grappling hook was kind of a silly solution.

"The Wall" was a symbol, nothing more.
And one of the most amazing albums of all time! But yes, get what you're all talking about.