• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

The Postal Service is running a 'covert operations program' that monitors Americans' social media posts

There are so many things like this running out there and which ones are nefarious I’ve adopted the posture they all are
It’s like the defense lawyers advice never talk with the police without your lawyer.
With the metadata tagging you can be live or retroactively placed everywhere you’ve ever visited at the bare minimum.
USPS tracking us now, everything tracks us now.

Worried about it?
Get rid of your phone or buy a RF blocking phone bag.

I'm not worried. If they're tracking me they'd be pretty bored. I do admit that I lean to the right though, smaller government, less taxes, more freedoms ect.

We’ve moved along way from our right to privacy in our personal papers and associations.

If our Bill of rights is to resume working we all have to make it work for everyone not just the boring.

wait a minute.. are we really worried about an entity that can't even scratch it's balls without messing up?? the usps has been delivering mail for how long, and they still screw it up? i am not concerned about "covert monitoring"..

This seems rather redundant and inefficient compared to what the NSA already has in place.

This seems rather redundant and inefficient compared to what the NSA already has in place.
It about authority domestic/ international tracking.
Damm people!

Mail Fraud laws are vast in their legal reach.

Who actually in their wildest dreams believes the USPS is a logical or efficient tool to monitor social Media.

who’s a major civilian contractor with the USPS.

The same civilian contractor that got a 600 million contract to build a secure cloud server for the CIA.

Shit just go back to sleep

There is no constitutional provision for the federal government to prosecute the crime of murder in any form.
The accidental or premeditated death of person is specifically the States authority and responsibility.
solution introduce hate crime laws.
“Matthews Law”
Voila murder becomes a hate crime and federal courts have jurisdiction.

now we see the migrations of hate crimes into the area of “speech”.
Voila federal hate crimes speech law.
Americans can easily believe that some foreign government can be tyrant and repress their country.
But completely unwilling to believe their own gov might be doing the same thing only just in a more calculated manner.

This message is Bernays approved.

Yet another indicator things are not what they seem in America.

Of course this isn’t directly connected to the PO story. It is however a indicator of what some politicians will consider doing to maintain control.

Did any of us ever imagine an American state government actually consider using F-15 strike eagles to scare American protestors with a low flyby.

Yet another indicator things are not what they seem in America.

Of course this isn’t directly connected to the PO story. It is however a indicator of what some politicians will consider doing to maintain control.

Did any of us ever imagine an American state government actually consider using F-15 strike eagles to scare American protestors with a low flyby.

I saw that as well. Absolute overstep of power and not a long leap from that to using armed drones against American civilians.

The state government can make the choice to f-15’s all day long legally,
stupid but they can.
What shocked me about it was that they were either so panicked or incensed about a large but by all reports peaceful protest. That they didn’t just ponder sending them. They went so far as to notify the NG to make preps to do it.