• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

This is ugly, kinda like Berlin in 1939

Racist people exist in all countries, even in yours and in mine.

Personal attack removed by moderator. Keep it civilized.

Last edited by a moderator:
Racist people exist in all countries, even in yours and in mine.
so it’s ok then?
If I saw Americans behaving that way they would be confronted for it. Ive seen it and done it.
Mewing that it’s that way everywhere isn’t a defense.
And it might have been tolerated up through the 60’s but it’s not tolerated today. It’s called out and silenced.

Last edited by a moderator:
so it’s ok then?
If I saw Americans behaving that way they would be confronted for it. Ive seen it and done it.
Mewing that it’s that way everywhere isn’t a defense.
And it might have been tolerated up through the 60’s but it’s not tolerated today. It’s called out and silenced.
Yes and the problem there is not enough of the public standing up to this subject in the streets and others. Theft,bullying, robberies,vandalism, abuse etcetc. Fear from lack of control and rights and the courage to do so. Ridiculous when society creates its own issues or ignores them. Thinking it won't happen to me.You just hope if it does they realise they were part of the problem judging everyone else.🤝👍

You can’t stop everyone from being idiots!! The only way people like this will shut up is to have a black person go confront them with a camera in their face or if a black person just bitch slaps the rice out of him.

Trying to force a whole group of people to not be racist when most of them are not anyway, such as the nonsense going on in the US is just plain ignorant and only causes more division and the powers that be know it. It’s right out of the Communist play book!!

If people ignore idiots all this will eventually stop!!!