• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Trumps Warrant Released (&) Possible Mishandling of Extremely Classified Documents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saguenay

Banned
If Donald Trump is imprisoned, I wonder what the consequences will be for the USA.
He has a good fan base.

If Donald Trump is imprisoned, I wonder what the consequences will be for the USA.
He has a good fan base.

All out civil war! It has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with the CIA controlling the US government from the top down. The two dumbest people on the planet are running the country! People are crazy to think that they are.

It kills me that even the people who know the election was rigged 9 ways to Sunday still think anything different will happen next time, like there’s going to be one and not have it rigged from the start.

He has a good fan base.
By just getting the "feel" of my particular area, you'd probably see a real insurrection or at the lightest side of the equation, large civil unrest. Many will disagree with that opinion, which is understandable, but even before this Trump situation occurred, people are really pissed and are on edge.

By just getting the "feel" of my particular area, you'd probably see a real insurrection or at the lightest side of the equation, large civil unrest. Many will disagree with that opinion, which is understandable, but even before this Trump situation occurred, people are really pissed and are on edge.
Yep there are a ton of washed up losers out there that have given up and wish to ruin it for the rest of us too. This is why we can’t have nice things.

Yep there are a ton of washed up losers out there that have given up and wish to ruin it for the rest of us too. This is why we can’t have nice things.
Can't really agree with the statement. I know several different folks from all walks of life, and the opinions that I'm getting appear to be like I said above. I'm going to give you some real simple examples of various things. A 250 gallon propane tank before 2020 cost under a grand. Today?? same tank--over 3 grand. Underground propane tanks have risen from 5 grand to 12 grand. Gasoline 2020--around here it was less than 2 bucks and diesel was 250 a gallon. Although prices have fallen a little, gas is right at 4 bucks and diesel has dropped to 5.50. I can give you a list right now of 22 well known companies that are, have already, and continue to announce layoffs. I'll give you just one example---Geico. They have closed every office in the state of California, which accounted for right at 100,000 workers. I guess all of those agents were washed up losers. Amazon has also laid off 100,000 workers. I work at Lowes part time. yesterday, they laid off 13 employees. I'll be in the next cut, and I'm certainly no loser. Now, the reason why people can't have nice things? It's called the purchasing power of the dollar, and trust me, I'm old enough and been through 2 recessions in my lifetime. This one right here looks like it could be the worst one yet. This one has a double whammy, meaning less work, slowing economy, and at the same time, prices going higher and higher.

Can't really agree with the statement. I know several different folks from all walks of life, and the opinions that I'm getting appear to be like I said above. I'm going to give you some real simple examples of various things. A 250 gallon propane tank before 2020 cost under a grand. Today?? same tank--over 3 grand. Underground propane tanks have risen from 5 grand to 12 grand. Gasoline 2020--around here it was less than 2 bucks and diesel was 250 a gallon. Although prices have fallen a little, gas is right at 4 bucks and diesel has dropped to 5.50. I can give you a list right now of 22 well known companies that are, have already, and continue to announce layoffs. I'll give you just one example---Geico. They have closed every office in the state of California, which accounted for right at 100,000 workers. I guess all of those agents were washed up losers. Amazon has also laid off 100,000 workers. I work at Lowes part time. yesterday, they laid off 13 employees. I'll be in the next cut, and I'm certainly no loser. Now, the reason why people can't have nice things? It's called the purchasing power of the dollar, and trust me, I'm old enough and been through 2 recessions in my lifetime. This one right here looks like it could be the worst one yet. This one has a double whammy, meaning less work, slowing economy, and at the same time, prices going higher and higher.
Didn’t Amazon have record hiring over the past couple of years? Blame monopolies and corporate greed for hyper inflation. If everybody would boycott buying gas for just one day, it would send a powerful message. We don’t need to storm the capitol building to inflict change.

I don't know about Amazon. I don't purchase a single thing from them. Agree on monopolies and waaaaaay too much greed by corporate. I purchase gas about once a month, use a small motorcycle, don't go anywhere, except for work. And, yes, the capitol building should have never happened.

President Biden isn't truly loved or adored by much of his base at all, President Trump is. He may have lost the election but there is a massive cult-like following that hangs on his every word.
With tens of millions of people having their entire identity tied up in the maga movement, believing we are in an existential struggle this is very dangerous territory.
Or so I think

I ain't got no proof but my gut tells me I bet Russia and China has a large hand in all this Republican vs Democrat shit show that started years ago. When the USA people come to blows we will be to busy fighting among ourselves to be of help to anyone across the globe. Its just a feeling I have.

By the way I hate it when people leave out the "A" in abbreviating United States of America.

I don't know about Amazon. I don't purchase a single thing from them. Agree on monopolies and waaaaaay too much greed by corporate. I purchase gas about once a month, use a small motorcycle, don't go anywhere, except for work. And, yes, the capitol building should have never happened.
Had a heap of purchases double billed with amazon. Will never shop there again, rip off merchant.

will be to busy fighting among ourselves to be of help to anyone across the globe. Its just a feeling I have.
Well which is more important?
As far as Russian or China influence.
Which political families have had more financial dealings with China and Russia or the gulf states.
And ask yourself why the whole Russia collusion narrative thing originated with those them.
Then ask who screams the most about Russian / chines influence.
It’s pretty self evident if you just allow for it.
The simplest answer is usually the best one.

He has a good fan base.
If President Trump is imprisoned it will be next man up and the GOP will come together like never before. Cruz, DeSantis, Rubio and Pence come to mind although I don't think Mike will fair well in a real dirty campaign, which it will be. Sure, some extreme right wing groups will try to get violent but most of them have been infiltrated and will be neutralized quickly. I really don't think the left want to make a martyr out of Trump by imprisoning him. They just want to delegitimize him and keep him from running in 2024. I do think there will be massive civil protests in the streets and if they are put down violently things could go south quickly. Where you could get outright civil war is when the red states start calling out their national guard to defend their citizens from the feds going into their state to put down the protests. IMO

Nothing much will happen, Trump fans couldn't overthrow the government when Trump has lost the election they aren't as powerful as they think.
Never underestimate the pull of authoritarianism.
They can certainly cause a lot of trouble. Attacking polls and poll workers. Domestic Terror at DNC events. Burning down an important building.
The thing is, most people didn't come to Jan 6th [heavily] armed. Imagine if they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.