• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Trumps Warrant Released (&) Possible Mishandling of Extremely Classified Documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only 1 god, and that my friend is the Lord God Almighty himself. Nice try though ๐Ÿ˜‚
No I said viewed "like" a god meaning can do no wrong & was not implying the literal sense. Trust me he is the farthest thing from godliness. ๐Ÿ˜‰

From my gathering most here view Trump sorta like that. Where is he can do no wrong or people are not even open to the possibility he has done wrong.

Just how liberals couldn't see that Obama couldn't do no wrong which he most certainly did.

Last edited:
Trump is not and was not smart likely screwed up not knowing what he did was illegal.

After all he had no previous experience in government positions so he likly did things illegal that he was not aware of that his actions where illegal.

Nonetheless if you break the law regardless if you know it or not is still publishable by every definition. MAYBE he will get away with this simply because he just didn't know. But imo just because he didn't know doesn't mean he shouldn't be charged as it was his job to learn or know. ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ

I don't want to comment on an ongoing FBI investigation, all I can say is that if the FBI decides to press charges all relevant parties will have an opportunity to state their case in court and a jury will come to a decision (presuming it doesn't end in please bargain, which it probably won't).
We should respect whatever verdict the jury comes up with in the event of the FBI pressing charges and Trump giving a plea of not guilty.

It appears that it was a secret service agent used to spy on Trump. Do now the Secret Service will be used to spy on political opponents. How many people have skeletons that can be brought out. All I can say is the Democrats better not cry when all of them are being investigated and spied on. And arrested for any charge they can find payback is going to be funny even if Trump gets arrested.

It's another sham just as it was in 2016. It's gonna be talked about for a few months maybe a year then the story will die out because it's all made up. I'd say its targeted towards swing voters to try and manipulate them to not vote for Trump should he run again.
I'm sorry but, it's a little hard to not laugh at the fact that the pro kremlin accounts on this forum and the seemingly conservative accounts are in agreement over this, When U.S citizens start to believe the Russian Gov more than our own... Man this world is backwards๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm sorry but, it's a little hard to not laugh at the fact that the pro kremlin accounts on this forum and the seemingly conservative accounts are in agreement over this, When U.S citizens start to believe the Russian Gov more than our own... Man this world is backwards๐Ÿ˜‚
As a non-American I can say I trust neither. In fact I trust no governments because they are all playing to an agenda that benefits those at the top rather than the common man.

As a non-American I can say I trust neither. In fact I trust no governments because they are all playing to an agenda that benefits those at the top rather than the common man.
yea its all a game, a big fucking joke. they are both lying to us somewhat. But Russia is more. How do I know? They are using the Iraq playbook in large part.

Other countries use fear to control people. We do that somewhat to, but we like to instead make people feel like they have more freedoms (when nearly all of our rights have been practically thrown in the garbage), as we know that eventually people stop being scared when things get to bad. But if they think its their own fault because they have freedom....

Russia is using the Iraq playbook to convince its own citizens (like it convinced Americans), and for other people, it wants to make the truth unclear. I mean have you seen Russian media? Its like a damn parody of all of our own propaganda from previous years.

That being said, that's exactly why I know Russia is being the least honest here. The US is clearly somewhat dishonest, in fact, I think they want a lot more from Ukraine than they lead on.

That's the thing. I don't think Putin went into Ukraine to genocide people like the US media claims, although their actions such as moving Ukrainians to the far east and reeducation can be sort of considered genocide, but its important to note there is no evidence of systematic killing of Ukrainians. I imagain they wouldnt bother taking them out to the far east when they can just dump the bodies in the black sea.

He went in for resources, the black sea, and a potential direct route to transitnia and hungary.

Last edited:
But you still think Trump isn't one of those people at the top? Him and his father have been playing the game for decades! I respect the dedication and the service of any FBI employee because bottom line is, these people are some of the most patriotic and selfless people in the intelligence and security apparatus. They put their necks out on the line with some very powerful people with little regard for the negative political and social connotations that come with the job. But the work has to be done to uphold the constitution and the rule of law.

I don't want to comment on an ongoing FBI investigation, all I can say is that if the FBI decides to press charges all relevant parties will have an opportunity to state their case in court and a jury will come to a decision (presuming it doesn't end in please bargain, which it probably won't).
We should respect whatever verdict the jury comes up with in the event of the FBI pressing charges and Trump giving a plea of not guilty.
Yes except it was never about going to trial. Itโ€™s about effecting elections and intimidating a political candidate.

Will there be mass firings and indictments when just like Russia gate. It is revealed this is a nothing sandwich?
No there wonโ€™t and that is the crime being committed. If there is a real crime fine. But given the FBI track record here there wonโ€™t be again, and there will be no repercussions for their actions.
Trump is a god and can do no wrong.
Well it seems many think the fbi is a godlike organization and do no wrong as well.

I would like to remind everyone of the following facts:

1: Trump is innocent of any criminal actions unless proven guilty in a court of law.
2: A search warrant is not proof of guilt.
3: Refusing to answer questions under the 5th Amendment is not proof of guilt.
4: A search warrant is not proof of criminal misconduct by law enforcement.
5: Asking questions regarding a potential criminal case is not proof of criminal misconduct by law enforcement.

Making definitive statements as to any of the above issues as if it is proven fact means you are allowing your personal biases to interfere with your critical judgement and you lose credibility for anything you might have to say in the future.

Tone down the rhetoric. This is a discussion thread regarding facts, not a Trump rally or protest.

Well it seems many think the fbi is a godlike organization and do no wrong as well.
Nobody thinks that, We just absolutely believe that Trump did this. You know how many times I scrolled over the article not even realizing it was actual news?

The FBI is corrupt, but dont you think they may have had maybe just a small idea that it would help Trump and cause unrest?
They took documents, we know this much. But like DarkNoon has pointed out, thats kind of normal in cases that documents are lost. We know lack of co-operation and honesty lead to the FBI having to execute a raid to retrieve these documents.
What we don't know, is if Trump is actually guilty of any crime. This is unprecedented, we can't assume what he did was a crime. We arent even sure exactly what he did.

There are unprecendented legal arguments that could help or hurt trump. This case has to go through the system.

That being said, its a fact Trump took heavily classified documents. Thats all the information I need to know hes a tyrant, even if the courts decide he isn't a criminal.

Nobody thinks that, We just absolutely believe that Trump did this. You know how many times I scrolled over the article not even realizing it was actual news?

The FBI is corrupt, but dont you think they may have had maybe just a small idea that it would help Trump and cause unrest?
They took documents, we know this much. But like DarkNoon has pointed out, thats kind of normal in cases that documents are lost. We know lack of co-operation and honesty lead to the FBI having to execute a raid to retrieve these documents.
What we don't know, is if Trump is actually guilty of any crime. This is unprecedented, we can't assume what he did was a crime. We arent even sure exactly what he did.

There are unprecendented legal arguments that could help or hurt trump. This case has to go through the system.

That being said, its a fact Trump took heavily classified documents. Thats all the information I need to know hes a tyrant, even if the courts decide he isn't a criminal.
Itโ€™s a fact that some are claiming he did. Have you seen the evidence. No few have. Yet you already know for a fact he did this.

Itโ€™s a fact that some are claiming he did. Have you seen the evidence. No few have. Yet you already know for a fact he did this.
A lot of people want so badly for Trump to have done this that it clouds their judgement. The same can be said for people who will absolutely refuse to believe Trump did anything wrong even if presented with irrefutable evidence to the contrary.

These people have invested their entire identities into a single man and whether he is a savior or a tyrant. Their identities are so heavily invested, in fact, that to even admit the possibility they could be wrong about this man would shatter their reality.

Example: I just deleted a reply to my earlier post where the person called me a "fool" for stating that Trump is innocent until proven guilty. This person is placing Trump's assumed guilt above the very philosophy on which our justice system is supposed to be based, and is calling me a "fool for thinking otherwise." Post was deleted for making a personal attack.

This mentality, this worship of people, is what is going to tear this country apart at the seams. Both sides are so heavily invested in Trump's guilt or innocence that his ACTUAL guilt or innocence is no longer relevant to their cause. All that matters is that one side is "right" and the other side is "wrong." Your energy would be better spent on the search for the truth, even if that truth takes you down a road you don't want to travel.

"Blind faith in your leaders, or in anything, will get you killed." Bruce Springsteen - 1985

Trump has admitted he had the documents.
Yes, I'm 100% sure he took the documents.
Then I said I believe he is a tyrant for that.
I specifically stated that the criminal aspect is separate from my opinion, but Trump clearly took the documents.

A lot of people want so badly for Trump to have done this that it clouds their judgement. The same can be said for people who will absolutely refuse to believe Trump did anything wrong even if presented with irrefutable evidence to the contrary.
Thats not what I was saying at all, I was saying I agree its not clear a crime was committed. However, I was also saying Trump himself admits he had the documents, and I believe it is tyrannical. I believe a confession is pretty good reason to believe someone did something.

Thats not what I was saying at all, I was saying I agree its not clear a crime was committed. However, I was also saying Trump himself admits he had the documents, and I believe it is tyrannical. I believe a confession is pretty good reason to believe someone did something.
I wasn't referring to you or any one specific person in my statements. That being said, I am making a distinction between people who "believe" something but are open to new evidence that contradicts those beliefs, and people who "know" something for a fact, *despite* evidence that contradicts that knowledge.

The former is critical thinking.
The latter is not.

---

Please carry on here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.