• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

U.S. Cuts Staff in Cuba & China Over Mysterious Injuries, Warns Travelers

US investigating possible mysterious directed energy attack near White House

Multiple sources familiar with the matter tell CNN that while the Pentagon and other agencies probing the matter have reached no clear conclusions on what happened, the fact that such an attack might have taken place so close to the White House is particularly alarming.

Defense officials briefed lawmakers on the Senate and House Armed Services Committees on the matter earlier this month, including on the incident near the White House. That incident, which occurred near the Ellipse, the large oval lawn on the south side of the White House, sickened one National Security Council official, according to multiple current and former US officials and sources familiar with the matter.

In a separate 2019 episode, a White House official reported a similar attack while walking her dog in a Virginia suburb just outside Washington, GQ reported last year.
Those sickened reported similar symptoms to CIA and State Department personnel impacted overseas, and officials quickly began to investigate the incident as a possible "Havana syndrome" attack. That name refers to unexplained symptoms that US personnel in Cuba began experiencing in late 2016 -- a varying set of complaints that includes ear popping, vertigo, pounding headaches and nausea, sometimes accompanied by an unidentified "piercing directional noise."

Rumors have long swirled around Washington about similar incidents within the United States. While the recent episodes around Washington appear similar to the previous apparent attacks affecting diplomats, CIA officers and other US personnel serving in Cuba, Russia and China, investigators have not determined whether the puzzling incidents at home are connected to those that have occurred abroad or who may be behind them, sources tell CNN.

Defense officials who briefed lawmakers said it was possible Russia was behind the attacks, but they did not have enough information to say for sure. Another former US official involved in the investigation at the time said China was also among the suspects.The US has struggled to understand these attacks since 2016 and 2017, when diplomatic and intelligence personnel in Cuba first began reporting alarming symptoms that seemed to appear out of the blue. Intelligence and defense officials have been reluctant to speak publicly about the strange incidents, and some who were impacted have complained publicly that the CIA did not take the matter seriously enough, at least initially.

The attacks eventually led to a dramatic drawdown of staff at the outpost in Havana under the Trump administration. Personnel in Russia and China reported similar, unexplained incidents. Though there's no consensus as to what causes the symptoms, one State Department-sponsored study found they likely were the result of microwave energy attacks.

If these attacks happened last year, why are they just now investigating them? Shouldn't they have done that as soon as the attacks took place?

If these attacks happened last year, why are they just now investigating them? Shouldn't they have done that as soon as the attacks took place?

The investigation is ongoing but I bet there really not sure What/Whatever/Whoever is causing these "attacks" but they are using them systematically in an effort to disrupt diplomacy at these embassies. Also, I wouldn't put it passed these State actors using these form of "attack disruption" to be coordinating together possibly.

Last edited:
It seems that directed pulsed RF energy may be the culprit...

Excerpt from "The Pentagon Fears That Deadly Microwave Weapons Are Undetectable" Mar 2, 2021

Indeed, the U.S. government initially dismissed reports that U.S. diplomatic and intelligence personnel were suffering from headaches, nausea and ringing in the ears. Since 2016, when personnel at the U.S. embassy in Havana first reported symptoms, ailments have been reported by U.S. diplomats and intelligence agents stationed in Russia, China and other nations. Were these caused by some natural ailment, or hostile action by foreign governments? And if hostile, what was the cause?

Eventually, suspicions turned to microwaves, whose effects on the human brain were discovered in the 1960s. “Directed pulsed RF energy, especially in those with the distinct early manifestations, appears to be the most plausible mechanism in explaining these cases,” concluded a National Academy of Sciences study in 2020.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michae...ave-weapons-are-undetectable/?sh=72c0cdc7cc3f

U.S. officials suspect that a notorious Russian spy agency may be behind alleged attacks that are causing mysterious health issues among U.S. government personnel across the world, according to three current and former officials with direct knowledge of the discussions.

Officials do not have a smoking gun linking Russia’s military intelligence unit, the GRU, to the suspected directed-energy incidents, said the people, who were not authorized to speak publicly. The intelligence community has not reached a consensus or made a formal determination. However, officials have told lawmakers that they have intensified their investigation in recent weeks to include all 18 federal intelligence agencies, and that it is focused on the GRU’s potential involvement, according to a congressional official briefed on the matter.

A White House spokesperson, who requested anonymity to discuss a sensitive issue, emphasized that investigators do not yet know the cause of these incidents or whether they constitute an attack by foreign actors. However, the spokesperson said, these are areas of “active inquiry,” and the National Security Council is working with other agencies to address the “unexplained health incidents.”

“The health and well-being of American public servants is a paramount priority to the Administration and we take extremely seriously reports by our personnel of anomalous health incidents,” the spokesperson said.

Victims of the suspected attacks report symptoms consistent with the “Havana syndrome” incidents of 2016, in which a number of American spies and diplomats experienced residual headaches, loss of balance and hearing, ringing and pressure in the ears, and sometimes long-term brain damage.

The GRU’s inclusion as a suspect in the investigation, which has not been previously reported, comes as Biden administration officials are working to reassure outraged lawmakers that they are committed to getting to the bottom of the issue and holding those responsible to account. Officials have already sounded the alarm to members of Congress about what they see as an increasing threat of directed-energy attacks on American personnel, POLITICO first reported.

This stuff is just really messed up! They could blast anyone at anytime with that crap!

Two White House officials were struck by a mysterious illness late last year -- including one who was passing through a gate onto the property -- newly revealed details that come as investigators are still struggling to determine who or what is behind these strange incidents.

Multiple sources tell CNN that the episodes affected two officials on the National Security Council in November 2020, one the day after the presidential election and one several weeks later. The cases are consistent with an inexplicable constellation of sensory experiences and physical symptoms that have sickened more than 100 US diplomats, spies and troops around the globe and have come to be known as "Havana Syndrome."

I believe that your government and some of your media are suffering from paranoia!
I consider this to be anti-Russian propaganda,
by the way, have you seen an x-ray of a damaged brain?
Sorry, that reminds me of the fake weapon of mass destruction in Iraq.
Be careful, Russia will play in your brain to make you love your poo!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This right here makes me glad I am not apart of any staff or in a position anymore somewhere foreign.

Makes me think if I was still apart of things. Could this of happened to me sorta thoughts keep running through my old head.

Really this is scary to me & still have friends who hold positions not retired yet. So I worry for them too.

Some valuable information about the health effects of HF, 5G

coming.png

Vice President Kamala Harris was delayed from traveling to Vietnam Tuesday after her office was made aware of a possible case of the so-called Havana Syndrome, a mysterious illness that has plagued U.S. diplomats across the world.

A statement released by the State Department said Harris' office was made aware of "a report of a recent possible anomalous health incident," in Vietnam's capital city of Hanoi, referring to what the U.S. government has previously described as Havana Syndrome.
"After careful assessment, the decision was made to continue with the Vice President's trip," the statement said, without offering any further details.

Harris was wrapping up a three-day trip in Singapore, where she delivered a foreign policy speech accusing China of coercion and intimidation for its military provocations in the South China Sea. She also announced the U.S. is offering to host the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in 2023 as a sign of U.S. commitment to the region.

These fool's will say they are investigating and talk about it forever when they know exactly what is going on. Time to pull out our riot control Lrads and light up the Russia and Chinese embassies for a few days till the lightbulbs blow out of every dam room.

That's a mighty large Russian embassy to have fun with. After they are all crawling out of the doors, barfing on themselves hating life, truck the Lrads away and act like we don't know what happened 😆😂.

It's our nations pussieness that allows this dumb shit to keep happening.

Some valuable information about the health effects of HF, 5G

coming.png
Look up our police and military LRAD. They can focus it like a laser beam and make your blood boil if they wanted to. They can do all kinds of nasty things with it or just make rioters run like hell. Too bad they didn't use them in mass last year and the year before when Antifa was burning cities.

Member of CIA chief's team reported Havana syndrome symptoms on recent trip to India

When CIA Director Bill Burns traveled to India earlier this month a member of his team reported symptoms consistent with Havana syndrome and had to receive medical attention, according to three sources familiar with the matter.

The incident set off alarm bells within the US government and left Burns "fuming" with anger, one source explained. Some officials at the CIA viewed the chilling episode as a direct message to Burns that no one is safe, including those working directly for the nation's top spy, two sources said.

The event marks the second time in less than a month that reported cases of the mysterious illness have impacted the international travel of top Biden administration officials. Last month Vice President Kamala Harris's visit to Vietnam was slightly delayed when multiple US personnel reported symptoms consistent with the syndrome just ahead of her visit, and at least two of them had to be medevaced.Under Burns and the Director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, the intelligence community has undertaken a wide-ranging investigation into the mysterious attacks, including a 100-day probe into the potential causes that began earlier this summer.
While that investigation is expected to be concluded before the end of the year the timeframe could be somewhat adjusted and there is no public report planned, two sources said.

"We don't comment on specific incidents or officers. We have protocols in place for when individuals report possible anomalous health incidents that include receiving appropriate medical treatment," a CIA spokesperson said. "We will keep doing everything we can to protect our officers."

The situation in India could have dramatic implications: the CIA director's schedule is tightly held and there are deep concerns among US officials about how the perpetrator would have known about the visit and been able to plan for such an aggression.

The person traveling with Burns who experienced the symptoms in India received immediate medical attention when they returned to the US, sources said.

Last edited:
Some malingering involved perhaps...
Jan. 20, 2022 Washington - The C.I.A. has found that most cases of the mysterious ailments known as Havana syndrome are unlikely to have been caused by Russia or another foreign adversary, agency officials said, a conclusion that angered victims.
A majority of the 1,000 cases reported to the government can be explained by environmental causes, undiagnosed medical conditions or stress, rather than a sustained global campaign by a foreign power, C.I.A. officials said, describing the interim findings of a comprehensive study.
The C.I.A. is continuing its investigation into two dozen cases that remain unexplained.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/20/us/politics/havana-syndrome-cia-report.html

Somebody has a sonic weapon. It's not that difficult to figure out. We just don't know who.

I am frustrated at the ignorance and political response by our leaders in these blatant attacks! These attacks would have stopped if we would have come out instantly and punished whoever they knew was at fault.

This is 100 percent at Microwave weapon. They should have had a dam clue that whoever did it had to be in the room beside his or right across the dam street ( the first attack in Cuba ). The guy had to be working with the CIA or they wouldn’t have just randomly attacked an American like that, it makes no sense. They obviously wanted revenge without killing him and starting a killing war between intelligence units.

You can make one of these weapons out of a household microwave for god sakes. I won’t tell anyone how just because it’s insanely dangerous just to take one apart. You can also make powerful lasers with them if you find the instructions how 😂. They can really step up the electrical current and why they are so dangerous. Most people don’t survive getting electrocuted by one.

Our government needs to physically respond to these incidents or they will keep happening!

Just listen to DJ Shipleys interview with Sean Ryan at Vigilance Elites podcast. He nearly died from opening one, modifying it and using it to fracture burn skateboards 😆.

Hell I will post the video where he talks about his entire background and service with the Seal teams and his near death experience after getting thrown across his yard from being electrocuted after going through hell in our military and having many surgeries to put him back together. It is simply amazing what he has went through for our country and his time with DEVGRU.

Take the time to watch it all, it’s probably the best interview on the internet and if you don’t come back being stunned, amazed, horrified and so proud of what this man has went through for you and me there is probably something wrong with you. It has very cool stories we have also never heard of before so WATCH it!!!

His dad is the former Seal that goes after the idiots for stolen valor. You don’t get any favors having a dad that is a Seal, they push you harder and that would suck.

I am frustrated at the ignorance and political response by our leaders in these blatant attacks! These attacks would have stopped if we would have come out instantly and punished whoever they knew was at fault.

This is 100 percent at Microwave weapon. They should have had a dam clue that whoever did it had to be in the room beside his or right across the dam street ( the first attack in Cuba ). The guy had to be working with the CIA or they wouldn’t have just randomly attacked an American like that, it makes no sense. They obviously wanted revenge without killing him and starting a killing war between intelligence units.

You can make one of these weapons out of a household microwave for god sakes. I won’t tell anyone how just because it’s insanely dangerous just to take one apart. You can also make powerful lasers with them if you find the instructions how 😂. They can really step up the electrical current and why they are so dangerous. Most people don’t survive getting electrocuted by one.

Our government needs to physically respond to these incidents or they will keep happening!

Just listen to DJ Shipleys interview with Sean Ryan at Vigilance Elites podcast. He nearly died from opening one, modifying it and using it to fracture burn skateboards 😆.

Hell I will post the video where he talks about his entire background and service with the Seal teams and his near death experience after getting thrown across his yard from being electrocuted after going through hell in our military and having many surgeries to put him back together. It is simply amazing what he has went through for our country and his time with DEVGRU.

Take the time to watch it all, it’s probably the best interview on the internet and if you don’t come back being stunned, amazed, horrified and so proud of what this man has went through for you and me there is probably something wrong with you. It has very cool stories we have also never heard of before so WATCH it!!!

His dad is the former Seal that goes after the idiots for stolen valor. You don’t get any favors having a dad that is a Seal, they push you harder and that would suck.

With due respect rudemarine, you can't make a laser from a microwave, a laser operates in the light frequency spectrum, the wavelengths are vastly different. And a commercial microwave does not have the power to do much harm at a distance because the radiated power level decreases with the square of the distance, but it does cook pretty well up close.

And correct or not the cia came out and said they were environmental influences not attacks.
But who knows.
Carl Jung warned with the increased amount of data especially warnings and increased risk and uncertainties society might suffer from collective psychosis.
I can think of nothing that better explains the last five years in the west.
People are nuts and and they don’t even know their nuts. They ware their ideals and fears like cloaks and crowns being slaves to their ideas rather than masters to them.