• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Ukraine April 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is NATO even giving the impression that they involved in this? Ukraine is not a NATO member state and Russia has repeatedly warned against it becoming a NATO member state.
It's intimidation, if nato ever gets involved in the Russia | Ukraine conflict, I'll start to be afraid

Is it right to feel super anxious about this situation? I've been sweating my head off for the last half month about everything happening in Ukraine.

Secretary of the Russian Security Council Nikolai Patrushev... Patrushev threatened concrete measures against Ukraine
-------------------------------------------------------------
Moscow “monitors” the situation in Donbass and will take “concrete measures based on its development”.

This statement was made by the Secretary of the Russian Security Council Nikolai Patrushev in an interview with Kommersant. At the same time, he found that there are allegedly no intervention plans.

“We do not slip into such plans, no. But we are closely monitoring the situation. Concrete measures are being taken due to its development,” replied Patrushev when asked whether Russia is ready to openly intervene in the “conflict in Ukraine”. “

Patrushev also said that the deterioration in Donbass was allegedly “a consequence of internal problems in Ukraine”

;.

Note that on April 6, April 6, Russian armed formations violated the ceasefire 14 times. In addition, three Ukrainian soldiers were killed that day.

As OBOZREVATEL previously reported, the leader of the “DPR” Denis Pushilin previously announced large-scale support for Russia and threatened a massive terrorist attack.

https://twitter.com/EndGameWW3

Is it right to feel super anxious about this situation? I've been sweating my head off for the last half month about everything happening in Ukraine.

The only way to remedy fear is to be prepared for whatever potential situation causes you fear. Then courage kicks in when the circumstances put your preparations to the test.

Also, if you haven't yet, I recommend you read this article:

I think this actually signals that Russia is ready to launch it's attack. I think the only thing they're waiting on is an excuse. Donbas is the target but I'm sure if it proves easy enough all of Ukraine will disappear.

Poor Ukraine. Without nukes, it was always doomed.

Well look who is technically in charge of the US 😆. Biden is a warmonger and has major money laundering set up in Ukraine so he might really want to protect them.

Lord only knows what the Democrats had to promise the joint chiefs to let them get away with all the crap they have pulled recently.

I know some don't agree with my feelings but our Generals we're definitely not happy with Trump not allowing them to go play war in the sandbox. A conflict in Europe probably gets them all excited.

When you consider the moves Russia and China are taking right now they probably feel emboldened by our weak confused leadership.

Hopefully someone has the brains to send the signals that NATO will tell Russia to park it but not start WW3. Sending the carrier strike group south was a mistake in my opinion. You might as well say go ahead take whatever you want. Leaving sit off Israel so our aircraft could fight their way into the black sea would have been the right call, if Russia went full stupid and looked to be steamrolling Ukraine to take all of eastern europe while they were at it.

Unless you're sitting in Ukraine, I don't think there is much to worry about.
Me, I am sitting in Montreal, when I read this site, I wonder if all the information is true? From memory, I never saw Russia come out with its artillery, am I wrong? Also in memory, an American president who calls the Russian president a killer, never seen that too.

Russia moves 10 ships of Caspian Fleet to Black Sea - Southern Military District statement https://liveuamap.com/en/2021/8-april-russia-moves-10-ships-of-caspian-fleet-to-black-sea… via
@ukrpravda_news
#Ukraine
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A very bad sign: Russia relocates 10 landing ships and gunboats from Kaspian Sea to Black Sea. They can be used for a Russia landing operation and invasion against Ukrainian Mariupol/Berdyansk or Odesa/Kherson.

It should be emphasized that these are not exclusively nuclear platforms; they can also be used for various conventional weapons. However, they can fire tactical nuclear warheads to a distance of 20 km.

It should be emphasized that these are not exclusively nuclear platforms; they can also be used for various conventional weapons. However, they can fire tactical nuclear warheads to a distance of 20 km.
OK, this confuses me. Do they need these for some campaign prosecution or...? Does anyone have an interpretation of this that doesn't involved nuclear ordinance? Because that particular scenario seems slightly inappropriate to me for this war.

Is this just a move by Putin to tell NATO not to interfere? Seems like it might be. Anyone else?

OK, this confuses me. Do they need these for some campaign prosecution or...? Does anyone have an interpretation of this that doesn't involved nuclear ordinance? Because that particular scenario seems slightly inappropriate to me for this war.

Is this just a move by Putin to tell NATO not to interfere? Seems like it might be. Anyone else?

Yes it can be used for "normal" artillery missions. Like everything in the Russian arsenal it can fire pretty much any sort of ammunition; high-explosive, incendiary, guided, cluster and nuclear.

Guess what I'm trying to say is nuclear isn't the only thing it's used for. A high explosive shell from a 240mm gun would make a huge hole all on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.