• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Ukraine April 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Russians will be satisfied with the border being at the Dniepr river. The remainded of the problem areas are those countries with a good number of ethnic Russians. The EU would be wise to stop going along with the US economic boycot of Russia. The EU should show some balls and show what they want rather walking blindly behind US foreign policy. Its not the 80s anymore and EU Russian business can thrive and that in my opnion is the best medicine against war.

One of my biggest fears is that Russia and/or China would open that war with a surgical surprise nuclear attack on the US mainland and our command/control centers.
A surprise nuclear first strike is no longer a viable option for the superpowers. Even if they succeeded in taking out every land-based ICBM and strategic bomber before they can get off the ground, which is highly unlikely, our SSBNs would be able destroy both countries with missiles left over.

Hell most people still don't understand that the Defcon alerts are for our nuclear force posture at the given time and not regular dust ups that our Governments respond to all over this rock that get people all in a tizzy.
Russia knows when our alert levels change and they are a very paranoid bunch so our own government only changes it's posture when it needs to send a message to Russia or to get our forces on a elevated level ready for an attack or to be the attacker.

Different things are done at different levels, however all at 3 and up should be called oh shit levels so like the boss said. STOP BEGGING US TO FREAK PEOPLE OUT FOR NO DAM REASON 😂😂. I am bad enough at doing that to myself every morning when I roll over in bed. What did I do last night and who are you 😆.
That was way more information than I needed to know about you...

A surprise nuclear first strike is no longer a viable option for the superpowers. Even if they succeeded in taking out every land-based ICBM and strategic bomber before they can get off the ground, which is highly unlikely, our SSBNs would be able destroy both countries with missiles left over.
The best attack for Russia and China would be to simultaneously launch electromagnetic bombs and surprise cyberattack. The American army on its knees and all the military buildings in the dark. Electreomagnetic bombs and cyberattack at the same time.
Afterwards, they invade the territory of the United States.

There is only one realissituation where Nukes will be used to either to initiate a conflict or in the midst of a ramping up conflict.
If one nuclear power sees their position so precarious they believe nukes are their last resort. Or they see another so weak they believe they can knock them out.
No one nation is currently so weak anyone would believe this is a good option.
Unfortunately regarding the matter of deference. Each nation must continue to develop new technology (asymmetric weapons), weapons and delivery platforms.
The one that doesn’t stay lethal will fall into that position of weakness.

So welcome to the second Cold War.

Just a small info: One US-RQ4B (FORTE10) just returned from Ukraine (north of crimea landbridge) to Malta and another one (FORTE12) from Moldova- & Ukraine-coastlines and the Donbas to Israel.
Only Malta-stationed FORTE11 missing for the whole party to be out and about...

Fortunately, neither China nor Russia are interested in invasion. Only knocking the U.S. out of a conflict.
I was always under the presumption that China wants our land, especially the fertile farmland in the middle of our country. I think Russia just wants us out of the way. Either way I imagine they still have work to do before they attempt any “final solution.”

Comments/thoughts?

[Forwarded from the Freethinker] Dear subscribers. I would like to briefly inform you that as of this morning, all the Russian troops that arrived in the “LPNR”, in the Crimea and to the borders of Ukraine from the Rostov, Voronezh, Belgorod, Kursk and Bryansk regions are standing still. In any case, this is how everyone saw and conveyed to us "birds with a keen eye" flying over the places of deployment of Russian troops.

This information is partly confirmed by local residents, who say that the troops are stationary. And all that the Russian Federation and "DPR" TV shows are old footage of the loading of Russian troops. In fact, no one has gone anywhere.

And regarding the units of the 20th Army of the Russian Federation (near Voronezh), local residents say that they generally came for a long time. In any case, Russian officers tell the local population that “we are not going to go anywhere. We have come to protect you. "

It should also be taken into account that a week ago a number of Russian sources reported that on April 13-14, the Russian leadership agreed with President of Belarus A. Lukashenko on the transfer of Russian troops and military equipment to sections of the Belarusian-Ukrainian border along the Kiev and Chernigov regions. The preliminary date for the transfer of troops is scheduled for May 1-5 this year. Whether it will be, time will tell.

Taking into account all these factors and the adherence of the Russian leadership to multiple moves, it is still too early for us to calm down and believe the statements of the Russian leadership, which has repeatedly deceived its neighbors, its people and the world community.

Until a personal meeting between V. Putin and US President D.Biden takes place, the threat of provocations and attempts by the Russian Federation to test Ukraine's strength, and most importantly, the reaction of the American administration, remains very specific. After all, Vladimir Putin prefers to travel to negotiations with a trump ace in his pocket, which he does not yet have.

At the same time, the issues of restoring the lost equal-sized relations with the United States, preventing Ukraine from joining the EU and NATO, and urgently receiving water for Crimea, remain today a gaping wound on the body of the Kremlin administration, which is capable of any inappropriate actions in this situation. I hope we are ready for this.

Thanks for that very telling information. I pretty much figured that they would not be leaving. They are bringing in heavier weapons "they say" for the Zapad exercise in September with more of a focus on missiles and cyber for that exercise from all I have read. I am pretty sure they have everything they need right there already.

NATO needs to get some US Army Colonels in Ukraine immediately and whip their military into shape. Have them do a top down leadership reorganization of men that can be trusted. They are trying to stick with the old corrupt system and its going to be the ruin of that country. They need our troops training them so bad. Hopefully they can get some good men in there to keep the Ukrainians from be cannon fodder.

The Olympics are kicking off this summer in Tokyo and the Japanese already announced that they would not interfere if China decided to attack Taiwan which is reckless as hell. China could have been holding off just because they feared fighting Japan and the US over it. With Japan bowing out they probably see Japan refusing to allow the US to launch strikes from there completely. Biden will not do anything to China anyway but Japan was not thinking when they made that statement.

July 23rd and on is D-day for Ukraine I fear. Russia has a bad habit of using the games as a distraction. China could seriously use the games as cover and keep anyone from doing anything about it, if they decide to threaten Japan, if the US moves to help Taiwan.

There is only one realissituation where Nukes will be used to either to initiate a conflict or in the midst of a ramping up conflict.
If one nuclear power sees their position so precarious they believe nukes are their last resort. Or they see another so weak they believe they can knock them out.
No one nation is currently so weak anyone would believe this is a good option.
Unfortunately regarding the matter of deference. Each nation must continue to develop new technology (asymmetric weapons), weapons and delivery platforms.
The one that doesn’t stay lethal will fall into that position of weakness.

So welcome to the second Cold War.

And that is what the traitorous Democrats have been doing for the last 30 years. Every dam time we have to deal with them, they castrate our military. Now that we have to get the ball rolling on an upgrade to our ICBM force they are seriously talking about getting rid of it. That is pure insanity and Treason. That gives Russia every opportunity in the world to knock us out with a Sub launched first strike. Our subs can already be tracked thanks to the jerk spy telling the Russians how to with satellites and our Bombers are not even kept in a state where they can get off the ground fast enough with live weapons.

8 minutes is all the time we have right now upon seeing an incoming missile alert, to make a snap decision and get our ICBMs out of their silos and our bombers off the ground immediately or they will be destroyed. Biden would have a heart attack the second he finally understood what is happening and Harris would laugh for ten minutes thinking its a joke so we are screwed if the Generals do not intervene and do what is necessary.

This would not even be a problem if one, they would not have killed our MX and Midget-man programs just to appease Russia, while they only had to get rid of their old junk for the traitorous START treaty. Russia knew exactly what they were doing and played our government like the fools they are.

When it comes to our national security like this they need to have BOTH PARTIES and the Joint Chiefs come to an agreement to change a major deterant system such as our ICBM force.

Our Boomers can be tracked now and we only have so many out at a given time. The second the Russians think they have them all dead in their sights it might be a very bad day for the US.

What’s the context?
Not familiar with the source
do they have a strong bias?
Are we sure of their choices used to report this.

Not familiar either, but doing a little digging this is what I found.

DonOperInfo - Telegram

Very small voice, 127 subscribers. Most of the posts are in Russian so feel free to dig through it if you feel like researching them, I don't have the time right now.

Not familiar either, but doing a little digging this is what I found.

DonOperInfo - Telegram

Very small voice, 127 subscribers. Most of the posts are in Russian so feel free to dig through it if you feel like researching them, I don't have the time right now.
Thanks I didn’t see much either.

Might only be as reliable as those who claim there are a million Blue Helmet UN troops hidden away in underground bases in the US.
There all just waiting for the order to take over and seize the country.

Thanks I didn’t see much either.

Might only be as reliable as those who claim there are a million Blue Helmet UN troops hidden away in underground bases in the US.
There all just waiting for the order to take over and seize the country.

Some people seriously believe that? Lol
Don't we have like the highest percentage of armed citizens out there? Guess they'd speculate the takeover is on hold until we pass tight gun control laws.

Some people seriously believe that? Lol
Don't we have like the highest percentage of armed citizens out there? Guess they'd speculate the takeover is on hold until we pass tight gun control laws.
I’m not sure anyone actually believes it but some will say anything to get a click and link.
The internet has been great to spread realities to so many people. To keep governments and establishment media “more” honest.
But it’s like the town square and local pub on steroids.
People have to be smart and carful to know who they are listening to.
To look for confirmation from outside sources. Not just the echo chamber of people linking to each other.
But what the hell the MSM does the same thing running stories from anonymous linked from other networks.
why should we expect any different from the electronic mob.
“The sky is falling the sky is falling” always sell’s

Status
Not open for further replies.