• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

UA-RU | January 14th-21st | REPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to Vlad, they are out for it all. I’ve often wondered if Russia, china, lil man, etc are all in on this for a much bigger plan. I try to shut my brain off every time it goes that way.
Is he that hardcore screwball in Russia that wants to bring back the glorious Soviet Union days? He's been around since the 90's, hasn't he?

Well I am leaving. Though treating it like a vacation. Slow sailing, enjoying ourselves keeping close eye on news.
"We are now at a stage where Russia could at any point launch an attack on Ukraine."
When the news says something like that , then it's the right time to pack, because if you wait until war breaks out nobody can tell you what will happen next and how much time remains to prepare.
Eastern Europe will definitly be extremly worried and send everything they've got to it's borders,
which Russia could see as an attacking move and some mistakes from either side are enough to start an escalation.
It's best to leave earlier before it happens and to avoid the traffic jam and chaos.

Got a bad feeling about this whole Ukraine - Russia - Europe/Nato tensions.
Think this time it will not just blow over and Russia stay whit there demands no matter what and NATO or Europe does nothing then talk, no wonder Putin talk to Joe Biden because if you wait on a good response from Europe/NATO you can wait couple months whit all does puppet's country's in the EU.
Monitoring HF-bands on Military activity and keep a close eye on the news, this week it could be war in East-Europe and escalate if NATO response military.
Nobody seems to have learn from 1914-1918 and 1939-1945 because this generation who was there has died, let's do it all over again but this time whit more deadly effective tech weapons and weapons of mass destruction owwyeah Mankind will never learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.