• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Ukraine march 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The villages of Staromikhaylovka, Spartak and Oktyabrsky are being shelled by Ukrainian armed formations."

Chatter on Telegram that Ukraine has the invasion and re- occupation of Crimea written into law.... The US and Ukraine are clearly on the offensive. The EU will probably play along the US fiddle but is not ready for anything at the moment. This is also a problem for US military planners as big campaigns need sufficient medical facilities in Europe and due to Covid that capacity is not available. So in my opnion the Ukraine will be mostly on its own facing the Russian bear.

BREAKING: Biden and Ukrainian President Zelensky will speak today, as soon as this morning, for the first time since Biden took office, amid reports of a Russian military buildup in eastern Ukraine that has alarmed U.S. and Ukrainian officials.

The first report in the media in Germany.

BILD Zeitung

Russlands Armee verlegt seit einigen Tagen Tausende Waffen und Zehntausende Truppen in Richtung Grenze der Ukraine und auf die besetzte Krim. Dies belegen verifizierte Videos aus zahlreichen Regionen Westrusslands.

Demnach verlegt Russland nicht nur Angriffswaffen, sondern auch die Logistik für einen groß angelegten Feldzug nach Westen. Neben Panzern, Schützenpanzern und Artillerie-Geschützen handelt es sich dabei um Brückenbau-Material, Kommunikationsanlagen und Militärkrankenwagen.
----------------------------------------------------------
Russia's army has been moving thousands of weapons and tens of thousands of troops for a border of Ukraine and the occupied Crimea for a few days. This shows verified videos from numerous regions of Western Russia.
Accordingly, Russia not only relocates attack weapons, but also the logistics for a large-scale campaign to the west. In addition to tanks, shooting arms and artillery guns, these are bridge material, communication equipment and Military trolley.

UPDATE: Biden and Zelensky just finished their conversation, which lasted about 30-40 minutes, I'm told. Biden reasserted the U.S.' commitment to Ukraine and they spoke about the reported Russian troop buildup in the east and Zelensky's anti-corruption efforts.

“Ukrainian Defense Minister Andriy Taran spoke with British Defense Secretary Ben Wallace by telephone. They discussed the escalation in Donbass and near the Ukrainian border.”

Official readout of the call between Biden and Zelensky just released by Whitehouse.

Attachments

• Ex-lSDmWUAYaJ4N.png
    Ex-lSDmWUAYaJ4N.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
Nothing will happen. You only need look at the past events in the last 10 years involving Russia. There will be media panic for like a week then it will be forgotten about in 2 weeks time.
That is a dangerous assumption to make, somewhat akin to "I haven't been in a vehicle accident for 10 years, so I won't be in one today." OSINT analysis doesn't work that way.

That is a dangerous assumption to make, somewhat akin to "I haven't been in a vehicle accident for 10 years, so I won't be in one today." OSINT analysis doesn't work that way.
I think the example you make is not quite correct because accidents are just that, accidents, which means that it''s something random, it doesn't need humans for it to happen no matter how much time passes (for example the meteorite that killed the dinosaurs). As for the winds of war, that has always expected and almost always ends in the same thing: blah blah blah. Let's hope that's where it ends, otherwise BE READY!!! xD

Let's hope that's where it ends, otherwise BE READY!!
I definitely agree to the above statement. However, the point being made was, just because something has happened a thousand times and not ended badly, that does not by extension mean it can never end badly.

Frankly, that's the point of this board. To help each other keep aware of potential nuclear threats to the United States and/or her allies. Even if this has all happened before or is just much ado about nothing, the US cannot afford to take it as anything less than deadly serious. That's the way I take it was well, despite a low probability of the US actually getting any boots involved in this conflict.

This is an important statement as it gives Russia's impression of the situation.

I'm not looking at what Ukraine says. I'm looking at what Russia and the United States say.
I concur with that. I was thinking the same thing. That statement is frankly the most worrisome thing I've seen since this started.

China and Russia have made statements saying the United States is not operating from a position of strength.

This means they are not afraid of us or of any actions we take in response to anything they do.

With this hawkish administration in power, I consider it likely for them to take drastic action to prove that they are in a position of strength.

Some have spoken of Ethiopia being targeted in order to demonstrate this strength.

However, I fear that, especially considering the current regimes rhetoric and behavior, they will either make a mistake and escalate this beyond the point of no return, or they actually think that they will be able to win a two front war against Russia and China.

China and Russia have made actual preparations for Nuclear War by building shelters and storing supplies. The United States has only made preparations for continuity of government. Looks more and more like the people of the United States are about to be annihilated.

Zelensky, in a newly released video, says Biden “assured me Ukraine would never be left alone against Russia’s aggression.” He says US & EU nations promised “full and unwavering support” as the war in the Donbas escalates yet again and Moscow moves forces toward shared border.

Update: Reports from the past few hours seems to say U.S. and Britain have Ukraine's back. I am sure some other NATO members do to.

So what is your opinion on the situation as it is now? How worried should I be?

Status
Not open for further replies.