• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

UA-RU | April 11th-20th | REPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not likely that Russia will run out of vital parts for it's smart weapons as long as China can produce them.
And Ukraine isn't a threat to Russia it doesn't have enough airpower or missiles to overwhelm it's defences.
So even if Russia runs out of some parts for their sam missiles, there are still too many of them.
And Russia will just learn how to produce them, no big deal.
Meanwhile it will use the dumb free fall bombs, so this is probably the reason why Russia has started the carpet bombings...

I see a lot of Ukranian backed info lately. I don't think that these are a good source of reliable info. I know that it is not easy to find reliable sources in a war where the 2 sides show what they want. But if we want that the user could make is own idea, it will be better to put also Russian backed info. But at least, to avoid info that are largely biased. Reading these Ukrainian info makes the (biased) user to think that Russia is loosing just for a tank captured or just because Lesia Vasylenko tells us that Russia has some problems... it seems to me to read Italian newspapers, that are plenty of journalists that make titles like that: "the secrets that the Generals don't what to say to Putin", or "The Putin's secret plan", "The secret weapon of Putin", "the secret date of the attack".
It seems that we know everything. Maybe we know also the secret date of the Russian surrender.

I see a lot of Ukranian backed info lately. I don't think that these are a good source of reliable info. I know that it is not easy to find reliable sources in a war where the 2 sides show what they want. But if we want that the user could make is own idea, it will be better to put also Russian backed info. But at least, to avoid info that are largely biased. Reading these Ukrainian info makes the (biased) user to think that Russia is loosing just for a tank captured or just because Lesia Vasylenko tells us that Russia has some problems... it seems to me to read Italian newspapers, that are plenty of journalists that make titles like that: "the secrets that the Generals don't what to say to Putin", or "The Putin's secret plan", "The secret weapon of Putin", "the secret date of the attack".
It seems that we know everything. Maybe we know also the secret date of the Russian surrender.
We are not supporting a pro-Ukrainian position here. We post data from multiple sources and we recognize when those sources are biased or actively pushing propaganda.

If it's too disreputable a source, we generally will not post it. We're not going to post " Russian-backed info" just for the sake of posting it. If you can fond Russian sources that are reliable and not pushing propaganda then you can post them here.

🚨⚡⚡

Zelensky says Ukraine won't give up territory in the east to end war with Russia:

Status
Not open for further replies.