• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Ukraine thread only for developing events. No commentary

Obreid

Power Poster III
Dark noon is correct the Ukraine thread had become bogged down with too much commentary myself included
Please refrain from speculations and reports from obvious clickbait sources.
admins if I’m out of line make the correction of needed

Dark noon is correct the Ukraine thread had become bogged down with too much commentary myself included
Please refrain from speculations and reports from obvious clickbait sources.
admins if I’m out of line make the correction of needed
I disagree. Anyone who uses ...................................................................... has nothing to offer the board. .........................................................is not an intelectual statement. I'm sorry, I do not approve of such comments, because it it is not constructive or intellectual.

Sorry, I am not going to double-post everything in two separate threads nor will I double my time by monitoring two separate threads. This site essentially crowdsources intelligence analysis so discussion is not only necessary but it should be encouraged.

However, I will make a post in the main thread for breaking news postings to be entered in bold red text and commentary/discussion to be entered in the default standard text. That will make it easier for readers to scroll through posts they believe to be irrelevant.

Sorry, I am not going to double-post everything in two separate threads nor will I double my time by monitoring two separate threads. This site essentially crowdsources intelligence analysis so discussion is not only necessary but it should be encouraged.

However, I will make a post in the main thread for breaking news postings to be entered in bold red text and commentary/discussion to be entered in the default standard text. That will make it easier for readers to scroll through posts they believe to be irrelevant.
Why not lock this thread then?