• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Unconfirmed: Turkish Warships serving in the NATO Permanent Naval Force were separated upon an incoming order

Hellenic Navy was already on high alert. According to information, a number of Greek warships has already departed to specific areas of southeastern Aegean. #Greece #Turkey #EEZ #Egypt #Kastelorizo https://t.co/DHFncfCBR8

NATO needs to stop jacking around and back Greece 100 percent. The idea of letting an Islamic nation led by Erdogan and his ISIS goons do anything to a European NATO ally is just plain stupid and unthinkable to most.
As soon as this hits the main stream news here in the US, Greeks in my area will flip out if Trump don't back them. I live and work in the largest community of Greeks in the US.
We the US have been building up some old bases in Greece for a planned move there but it's not happening fast enough.
We need to get the Army Corps of engineers moving a whole lot faster to get everything in place to move there. That way if Edogan dares to attack Greece we can just kick the crap out of his forces once and for all.

¿Si es verdad? ¿Pensaste que era solo un rumor?

DEFCON WARNING SYSTEM - Translation: If true? Did you think it was just a rumor?

Last edited by a moderator:
¿Si es verdad? ¿Pensaste que era solo un rumor?

DEFCON WARNING SYSTEM - Translation: If true? Did you think it was just a rumor?

This whole thing was just another example of two countries posturing and the so-called "intel community" getting it all wrong again. As was mentioned in another thread, so many are so excited to see something happen that they read war into events.

So, to answer your question, I think it was just an over-exaggeration rather than rumor.

Todo esto fue solo otro ejemplo de la postura de dos países y la llamada "comunidad de inteligencia" volviendo a equivocarse. Como se mencionó en otro hilo, muchos están tan emocionados de ver que sucede algo que interpretan la guerra en los eventos.

Entonces, para responder a su pregunta, creo que fue solo una exageración en lugar de un rumor.

This whole thing was just another example of two countries posturing and the so-called "intel community" getting it all wrong again. As was mentioned in another thread, so many are so excited to see something happen that they read war into events.

So, to answer your question, I think it was just an over-exaggeration rather than rumor.

Todo esto fue solo otro ejemplo de la postura de dos países y la llamada "comunidad de inteligencia" volviendo a equivocarse. Como se mencionó en otro hilo, muchos están tan emocionados de ver que sucede algo que interpretan la guerra en los eventos.

Entonces, para responder a su pregunta, creo que fue solo una exageración en lugar de un rumor.
We have all been fooled!

Update: Erdogan keeps doubling down in the stand off with Greece in the Eastern Med. Turkey will conduct live fire exercises in Eastern Mediterranean on September 1 & 2
This is only one source thus far. So I'll keep it as rumour for now