- Joined
- Mar 3, 2021
I'm not sure a modern nuclear code would even be transmitted by voice. I think it would be over a secure encrypted data link like this,although I really have no idea. It's way above my paygrade. Still interesting though.
INTERESTING: The US military broadcast a series of Emergency Action Messages for a codename "BELT CHAIN".The ID of the recipient is unknown. These broadcasts caught our attention because they came in the middle of the night(!), but are now continuing throughout the day.
INTRIGUES CONTINUE: Last night, the US military broadcast more encrypted messages over shortwave radio for an unknown recipient, "EMBLEM". The four messages broadcast at the exact same times as messages had gone out for "BELT CHAIN" the night before.
A 164 character Emergency Action Message was broadcast by the US military on the HFGCS today. 164 character EAMs also broadcast this year on January 2, April 15, July 5, and August 19.
