• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

US 🇺🇲 PRC 🇨🇳 ROC🇹🇼 REPORTS | 2024

So what does mean? Are they saying they won't invade?
China won’t allow cold or hot war in Asia-Pacific,

Doesn’t Republic of China get a vote? Do they have to allow ChiComs to sail on over and take charge because the communist “won’t allow fighting?

What about the US? Japan surrendered Formosa to the USA. Not to the Chinese not to the Russians. The US allowed The Republic of China to occupy it as a caretaker. The US has, since the San Francisco Treaty, OWNED Formosa. Now some will say that we allowed that to pass to the Republic of China and that is a claim with merit. Either way NEITHER party surrendered ownership to the Chinese Communists Government. The failure of the Chicomm to invade and defeat the RoC forces on Formosa means that they never captured the territory nor was it ever ceded in a peace treaty.

So I say as the owner, the USA gets to pick the tenant. We also get to wage war against any nation attempting to take it by force.

I would arm the ROC with Nuclear Weapon on the condition they test one on one of the islands between Taiwan and the Coast. That would be pretty unambiguous. I would send a diplomatic note to China that said “any questions?”

Last edited:
Doesn’t Republic of China get a vote? Do they have to allow ChiComs to sail on over and take charge because the communist “won’t allow fighting?

What about the US? Japan surrendered Formosa to the USA. Not to the Chinese not to the Russians. The US allowed The Republic of China to occupy it as a caretaker. The US has, since the San Francisco Treaty, OWNED Formosa. Now some will say that we allowed that to pass to the Republic of China and that is a claim with merit. Either way NEITHER party surrendered ownership to the Chinese Communists Government. The failure of the Chicomm to invade and defeat the RoC forces on Formosa means that they never captured the territory nor was it ever ceded in a peace treaty.

So I say as the owner, the USA gets to pick the tenant. We also get to wage war against any nation attempting to take it by force.

I would arm the ROC with Nuclear Weapon on the condition they test one on one of the islands between Taiwan and the Coast. That would be pretty unambiguous. I would send a diplomatic note to China that said “any questions?”
Bingo its drastic but its clear and its irrefutable short or war. And war can be a fickle mistress for either side.

She electric car market as it is being manufactured and put on the market will dry up and be the greatest boondoggle in recent history. No matter who’s making them
Sincerely doubt it. They said that about every new invitation. For me electric cars isn't about climate change. No not at all.

It's about energy independence. If your transportation network & most of the economy doesn't depend on oil I'd say that is strategically necessary. Screw climate change we need to secure our countries future energy independence.

This way we don't have to submit to tyrants who threaten to cut oil and gas production when we do somthing they don't like.

Sincerely doubt it. They said that about every new invitation. For me electric cars isn't about climate change. No not at all.

It's about energy independence. If your transportation network & most of the economy doesn't depend on oil I'd say that is strategically necessary. Screw climate change we need to secure our countries future energy independence.

This way we don't have to submit to tyrants who threaten to cut oil and gas production when we do somthing they don't like.
Not saying EV’s won’t someday be efficient and reliable enough to become a sizable portion of the market. As well as a make a significant contribution to the energy load in national economies.

My point is this current forced adoption of EV’s is not efficient, reliable, or cost effective enough to fill that niche.
And thus the current models of EV will set unsold or be headed to the recycling industry much to soon.

Solar generation encouraged in the residential market it’s in my opinion the most effective way to utilize its generating capacity. And on-site industrial applications.
But it’s been years since I’ve looked at it hard.

Rapid and untested grid generation capacity of solar and wind has not been proven reliable nor has properly been designed.
Remember the TX ice storm catastrophe.

And ask yourself why it is that the 5 original BRICS nation members are currently responsible for over half the CO2 emissions released into the enviroment during the first quarter of 14.
China is the largest manufacturing country for panels. Yet they utilize coal and oil for generating capacity. Rather than tapping their solar generation capacity. Why is that?

Governments do need to lead, but citizens need to remember the story of the Pied Piper when following their lead.

Not saying EV’s won’t someday be efficient and reliable enough to become a sizable portion of the market. As well as a make a significant contribution to the energy load in national economies.

My point is this current forced adoption of EV’s is not efficient, reliable, or cost effective enough to fill that niche.
And thus the current models of EV will set unsold or be headed to the recycling industry much to soon.
Yes but we live in a capitalistic society where companies will do what is best for their pockets/shareholders & not the best for the country. There are in the immediate sence cheaper sources of energy so will be zero drive for the private sector to set out and achieve this. It needs government subsidies to encourage the innovation and drive needed to accomplish this.

Solar generation encouraged in the residential market it’s in my opinion the most effective way to utilize its generating capacity. And on-site industrial applications.
But it’s been years since I’ve looked at it hard.

Rapid and untested grid generation capacity of solar and wind has not been proven reliable nor has properly been designed.
Remember the TX ice storm catastrophe.
Yes and every year battery storage is becoming more and more practical. Just like when Wind & Solar was more expensive than fossil fuels but now is CONSIDERABLY cheaper then fossil fuels as the supply chains for it became more practical and scalable.

Wind and solar energy didn't become cheaper than fossil fuels and more practical than fossil fuels on its own by private sector but took government help to get it there. Same will be said and done for EV vehicles. Sooner rather than later they will become more practical & scalable as we did see with solar and wind energy prices/production.

And ask yourself why it is that the 5 original BRICS nation members are currently responsible for over half the CO2 emissions released into the enviroment during the first quarter of 14.
It's really not about climate change and could care less about climate change when it comes to electric vehicles. Again it's all based on a strategic point of view on the geopolitical chessboard. Energy Independence is and should be the only point with electric vehicles.

Last edited:

China’s President Xi Jinping told European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen that Washington was trying to goad Beijing into attacking Taiwan, according to people familiar with the matter.
Xi issued the warning in a meeting with von der Leyen in April 2023 that was described to the Financial Times by several people. He said the US was trying to trick China into invading Taiwan, but that he would not take the bait. Another person said he had issued similar warnings to his officials.

According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute’s 2024 yearbook, China’s stockpile grew from 410 nuclear warheads in January 2023 to 500 in January 2024. While all major nuclear-armed states are expanding their stockpile, China’s arsenal is growing faster than any other country, Hans M. Kristensen, an associate senior fellow at SIPRI’s Weapons of Mass Destruction Programme, said.
Depending on how it chooses to use its warheads, China may be able to deploy the same number of intercontinental ballistic missiles—the primary method of launching a nuclear weapon—as the U.S. and Russia by the end of this decade, the report adds.

A Taiwanese Fishing Vessel near the Island of Penghu was Surprised by and took several Pictures of a Type 094 Nuclear-Powered Ballistic Missile Submarine with the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy that Surfaced near them at roughly 5am this morning and appeared to be in some kind of Distress.
Twelve SLBM JL 2 or JL 3 est 1-3 MIRV with 1 megaton yield. 7000 KM range. I wonder if was loaded out They use high yields because their targeting systems are so poor.

Last edited:
China is the largest manufacturing country for panels. Yet they utilize coal and oil for generating capacity. Rather than tapping their solar generation capacity. Why is that?

Gold!
👍👍

Taiwan keeping watch after Chinese submarine surfaces in Taiwan Strait

Taiwanese media published the pictures of the surfaced craft, which appears to be a nuclear-armed Jin class ballistic missile submarine, taken by a Taiwanese fishing boat in the strait as dawn broke on Tuesday, about 200 km (125 miles) from Taiwan's western coast.

Asked about the submarine, Taiwan Defence Minister Wellington Koo said they have a "grasp" of the intelligence situation, but declined to say how they were monitoring it or give details.

China's defence ministry did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

⚡️U.S. approves sale of more than 1,000 ‘suicide drones’ to Taiwan:
The U.S. on Tuesday approved the sale of $360 million worth of armed drones and loitering munitions to Taiwan as Washington doubles down on helping Taipei counter a potential Chinese attack on the self-ruled island.
The move reflects U.S. efforts to not only bolster the self-ruled island's asymmetric capabilities but also to use drone swarms to offset any Chinese military advantages in personnel and equipment in a possible conflict — a strategy also embraced by Taipei as it draws lessons from the war in Ukraine.
Read More Here 👇

Watch: A #Chinese test launch of a Tianlong-3 space rocket had a catastrophic failure, with the launch vehicle emitting black smoke during the flight and then falling to the ground with a big explosion.
Tianlong-3 is a medium-lift orbital launch vehicle developed by the Chinese private aerospace manufacturer Space Pioneer.
It is designed to be partially reusable, with the first stage capable of performing an autonomous vertical landing and being reused up to 10 times.

Back
Top Bottom