• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

us-air-force-hypersonic-weapon-test-ended-in-failure-after-the-missile-failed-to-launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
@william Please follow the guidelines when posting new threads & thread titles. Please make sure to post a short preview of or discussion of your info of thread topic & source if one sited and not just links posted. Thank you. :)

We have had this technology long before the Russians or Chinese. We have had a very long time with this kind of weapons tech under our belt.

The thing is THE US DOES NOT NEED hypersonic missiles. So Congress has not given the funding for it.

The EXACT reason why USA does not need hypersonic missiles is because of what we have.

The US has 500 more stealth aircraft COMBINED VS with Russia/China. The reason why US isn't fully funding hypersonic missiles is also due to other greater technologically advantageous in naval, air, and troop superiority power.

Russia or China are making these weapons to counter America superiority and numbers. Yes US is such a threat to them that the Russian/Chinese government are pursuing such technology souly.

But even with all their money going into futuristic weapons STILL can't compete with the raw Power US military Holds.

Last edited:
The thing is THE US DOES NOT NEED hypersonic missiles. So Congress has not given the funding for it.
Russia or China are DESPERATELY LOOKING for "cure all" weapons JUST LIKE HITLER DID AGAINST THE ALLIES.

If history likes to repeat itself we are seeing failing governments try to invest in "miracle" weapons to change playing field. lolololol

Face the FACTS, Russia or China will NEVER meet the numbers or tech superiority over US or western allies.

EVEN IF RUSSIA OR CHINA COMBINED THEIR OWN FINANCES COULD NEVER MUSTER ENOUGH NUMBERS OR POWER AGAINST WESTERN NATION ASSETS. Even if China or Russia invests just HALF of their GOP WOULD STILL BREAK THEM if they tried to rival US/West assets.

Last edited:
Russia or China are making these weapons to counter America superiority and numbers VS USA. Yes US is such a threat to them that the Russian/Chinese government are pursuing such technology souly.
Seriously just research the data. US has no need for such weapons. we are far beyond anything they can mustard.

INFACT these weapons Russia/China are creating is sucking up a lot of vital and needed money/resources. So they are hurting their own selves trying to mustard something comparable to US numbers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The USA wants Russia or China to use a lot of their resources on these programs. It makes them weaker in the end. ;) Russia & China keep setting themselves back just trying to keep up with American superior! It's a good great thing really. :)

Seriously just research the data. US has no need for such weapons. we are far beyond anything they can mustard.

INFACT these weapons Russia/China are creating is sucking up a lot of vital and needed money/resources. So they are hurting their own selves trying to mustard something comparable to US numbers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The USA wants Russia or China to use a lot of their resources on these programs. It makes them weaker in the end. ;) Russia & China keep setting themselves back just trying to keep up with American superior! It's a good great thing really. :)
Sources please.

"America still is the worldโ€™s leading operator of stealth aircraft. By a huge margin." By hundreds and hundreds America's margin is.
Forbes Link

COMPARED TOO:

"Russia has struggled for over a decade to find a way to fund production of their Su-57, and today, they have an order placed for 76 of them in total."
BUT
Built12 Su (10 test and 2 serials) as of 2020
Business Insider Link

Now that's just stealth aircraft. The US also has a lot more of everything else too! Again what I said above stands correct. :)

Russia & China just trying to find cure all weapon to Ketch Up with USA. Won't work though, they can barely produce stealth craft, idk what makes them think they can do anything else really.

Last edited:
But please keep acting like China or Russia are top dogs of the world and are gonna somehow pass the US lmaoooooo

US spent 15% of federal budget equaling over 600 billion. While Russia spent only 61 billion on its defense budget.
Proof of Data Link

I don't know why people can't just look up these very basic things and realize Russia or China pose no real threat of surpassing the US in literally anyway.

I mean Russian GDP is only equivalent to one US state economy Texas. I mean what a joke people think so high & mighty of Russia or China or even comparable to US in anyway!!!

This isn't me being a cocky American, no, it's just the facts, data, and knowledge that proves we are hands down so beyond them and their capabilities/numbers in almost every aspect.

Last edited:
But please keep acting like China or Russia are top dogs of the world and are gonna somehow pass the US lmaoooooo

Proof of Data Link

I don't know why people can't just look up these very basic things and realize Russia or China pose no real threat of surpassing the US in literally anyway.

I mean Russian GDP is only equivalent to one US state economy Texas. I mean what a joke people think so high & mighty of Russia or China or even comparable to US in anyway!!!

This isn't me being a cocky American, no, it's just the facts, data, and knowledge that proves we are hands down so beyond them and their capabilities/numbers in almost every aspect.
Your comparison with GDP has absolutely nothing to do:
GDP: North Korea = $ 1,700 per Capita
GDP Canada = $ 47,000 per Capita
North Korea has nuclear weapons
Canada no

Your comparison with GDP has absolutely nothing to do:
GDP: North Korea = $ 1,700 per Capita
GDP Canada = $ 47,000 per Capita
North Korea has nuclear weapons
Canada no
Your wrong. Simply put GDP is a good way to see what a country is capable of. Also not sure why you brought up nuclear weapons. Never mentioned that. Even if you want to go there US has best nuclear arsenal/triad than any country put together too!!

In every definition what makes the world go round is money. Even more so when it comes to defense budgets, militarily research, and militarily asset production.

But hey after everything I showed and mention all you can say against it is this, just furthers my point. I get you want to cheer for the underdogs. But they have zero hope of mustering anything comparable in numbers to US military might even if Russia/China/DPRK/Iran joined forces.

Last edited:
But they have zero hope of mustering anything comparable in numbers to US military might even if Russia/China/DPRK/Iran joined forces.
But none of that matters because any war between US/China/Russia means everyone loses. So this is all just bluster.

No need for massive militarily really when a war today would be fought with nuclear weapons, not guns, tanks, planes, and ships.

NO NEED FOR RUSSIA OR CHINA to build up its numbers like the US.... Any war between us equals the death of both foes in the war due to nuclear weapons rendering all the fancy gizmos useless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.