• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

US Drone Strike Kills Top Al-Qaeda Leader in Afghanistan

Today is a bittersweet day. Cheering that one of the murderous terrorists that planned the 9/11 attack has been dealt justice. But sad as it brings back the memory of a loved one who was taken away.

We will never forgive or forget and you will never be able to hide forever is the lesson to be learnt.

If true, this is great news! He was a serious dirtbag. Of course given this administrations track record it mightโ€™ve just been a family stepping out to pick up groceries.

I seriously hope this shithead is now assuming room temperature and capable solely of displacing atmosphere.

Allah Yakhthek​

Today is a bittersweet day. Cheering that one of the murderous terrorists that planned the 9/11 attack has been dealt justice. But sad as it brings back the memory of a loved one who was taken away.

We will never forgive or forget and you will never be able to hide forever is the lesson to be learnt.
๐Ÿ˜ž

• He was living in Kabul Afghanistan under the protection of the Taliban. This operation has been in the making for months.
  • This also shows that the Taliban still works with Al-Qaeda and that they're split or quote separation was never real.

They have ever since they had Osama in custody ready to hand him over to the US, then Bush attacked them 8 hours early!!

Bush wanted his war no matter what. Had he waited AQ would have been handed over to the US in a nice little care package and we would have avoided a 20 year war.

That news came directly from a Delta Force team leader who sat in on the Joint Chiefs security meetings right after 9/11. He was also one of the few to ever go out on missions by himself in both A-Stan and Iraq. He was chasing AQ at Torah Bora through motars and bombs coming from every dam direction.

Ask yourself why not many former spec ops like Rob Oโ€™Neil!! Especially when everyone knows he is lying!

I wonder. Terrorist Ayman Al-Zawahiri has already "died" several other times already.

Ayman Al-Zawahiri died in October 2020

All 2 years ago...

"Lawfare" has him dead in 2021

I wonder. Terrorist Ayman Al-Zawahiri has already "died" several other times already.

Ayman Al-Zawahiri died in October 2020

All 2 years ago...

"Lawfare" has him dead in 2021
Ever heard of a legend. The man dies but someone else fills the legend and carries on.

Ever heard of a legend. The man dies but someone else fills the legend and carries on.
Yes, I have. Military intelligence on too many terror leaders who have repeatedly died, and they appear in person, same face, same voice, etc. Such as Abubakar Shekau, the longtime leader of Boko Haram.
There is also always there the unthinkable that they could actually make mistakes.
Like for example, the Afghanstan Kabul drone that killed a car full of kids last August.
If intelligence has a body, much of public will believe it. Until then, there is too much IO out there.