• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

US intelligence indicates Russia preparing operation to justify invasion of Ukraine

DEFCON Warning System

Director
Staff member
The US has information that indicates Russia has prepositioned a group of operatives to conduct a false-flag operation in eastern Ukraine, a US official told CNN on Friday, in an attempt to create a pretext for an invasion.
The official said the US has evidence that the operatives are trained in urban warfare and in using explosives to carry out acts of sabotage against Russia's own proxy forces.

Until one of the nuclear-armed actors actually makes a military move, we're nowhere close to DEFCON 3.

And I would think that until they sail more ballistic missiles and start playing a shell game with their mobile nuclear missiles we won’t likely go to 3, until that happens or they invade the NATO allied Baltic states. DEFCON is really for our nuclear force posture but if they start playing with those toys they will trip the alarms for sure. They are no doubt being closely watched given the threats they have made. Bluffs or not.

The main things that could actually happen and cause trouble are
-russian diplomatic cutoff from sanctions on putin (Lavrov stated yesterday on putin specificaly)
-russia cut off from swift, who knows what they would do
-russians are in for more than we think, unlikely

and of course, who knows what the world will look like after this invasion goes down, russia and nato on more absolute hostile footing doesnt look good for future events.

NATO is showing no signs of getting involved militarily still.

Oh but they are 100 percent involved. They have been the ones telling Russia to go sit and spin for a week regarding Ukraine being allowed into Nato and the demands that the Baltic nations be removed from NATO so Russia has a buffer between NATO.

Russia is going to come after the Baltic states as well as Ukraine, you watch. They have only been training for it with Belarus for years under the Zapad exercises.

They will shoot for the land bridge between Belarus and Kaliningrad to cut them off , then invade from three fronts, the sea, Russia and Belarus with the forces in Kaliningrad holding the line and keeping any NATO forces from trying to come through the Baltic Sea or Poland with their missile units and forces from Belarus if necessary.

It will be near impossible to get the Russians out of the Baltic states without a Major air battle between Nato versus Russia and Belarus Probably the worst ever in history has ever witnessed. It would be started by our stealth assets and B-1s flying so low they will have salt spray and leaves hitting their windshields as they fire their cruise missiles destroying every SAM missile battery and ship in the region. Then going after Russias command and control relay stations to keep the orders from coming down the pipe will be key.

We will need to wipe out their fighter and bomber bases and definitely the 400 Russian backfire bombers in the first shots of the war if we are smart as they will be make the most damage to our ships and bases. The larger bombers are easy targets. The backfires are fast and good at low level cruise missile attacks against ships.

Only after we have destroyed their air assets can we run them back into Russia. It will not be easy at all and how much damage the Russians are willing to accept before they toss a battle field nuke is unknown. I think hitting their command and control sites will freak them out causing them to panic since they are a paranoid bunch.

I know this is likely to happen unless the west really starts standing up to Russia in a big way, to let them know in no certain terms that the Baltics will be fought for. Peace through strength is the only reason nothing happened in the Cold War. Today Russia sees America led by a bunch of fools. Telling Russia to piss off while not having the forces in place to stop them until they are sitting halfway through Poland or farther.

Oh but they are 100 percent involved. They have been the ones telling Russia to go sit and spin for a week regarding Ukraine being allowed into Nato and the demands that the Baltic nations be removed from NATO so Russia has a buffer between NATO.

Russia is going to come after the Baltic states as well as Ukraine, you watch. They have only been training for it with Belarus for years under the Zapad exercises.

They will shoot for the land bridge between Belarus and Kaliningrad to cut them off , then invade from three fronts, the sea, Russia and Belarus with the forces in Kaliningrad holding the line and keeping any NATO forces from trying to come through the Baltic Sea or Poland with their missile units and forces from Belarus if necessary.

It will be near impossible to get the Russians out of the Baltic states without a Major air battle between Nato versus Russia and Belarus Probably the worst ever in history has ever witnessed. It would be started by our stealth assets and B-1s flying so low they will have salt spray and leaves hitting their windshields as they fire their cruise missiles destroying every SAM missile battery and ship in the region. Then going after Russias command and control relay stations to keep the orders from coming down the pipe will be key.

We will need to wipe out their fighter and bomber bases and definitely the 400 Russian backfire bombers in the first shots of the war if we are smart as they will be make the most damage to our ships and bases. The larger bombers are easy targets. The backfires are fast and good at low level cruise missile attacks against ships.

Only after we have destroyed their air assets can we run them back into Russia. It will not be easy at all and how much damage the Russians are willing to accept before they toss a battle field nuke is unknown. I think hitting their command and control sites will freak them out causing them to panic since they are a paranoid bunch.

I know this is likely to happen unless the west really starts standing up to Russia in a big way, to let them know in no certain terms that the Baltics will be fought for. Peace through strength is the only reason nothing happened in the Cold War. Today Russia sees America led by a bunch of fools. Telling Russia to piss off while not having the forces in place to stop them until they are sitting halfway through Poland or farther.
Mr. Clancy, your editor called. He wants to know when they can expect your next manuscript.

Call of Duty developers:

37F693B0-C996-47F0-88DD-17E220BCA390.jpeg

Also, just so this post isn’t useless:

Mr. Clancy, your editor called. He wants to know when they can expect your next manuscript.
Okay wise guy, I know you think nothing will ever happen but how do you expect NATO to take back the Baltics? Have the Irish go in whaling away with their bagpipes?

The Russian and Belarus have only been training for doing that exact thing over and over again!

Okay wise guy, I know you think nothing will ever happen but how do you expect NATO to take back the Baltics? Have the Irish go in whaling away with their bagpipes?

The Russian and Belarus have only been training for doing that exact thing over and over again!
Dude. Go look up a sense of humor on E-Bay and buy it. I was messing with you. You should know me better than that by now.

And I am by far NOT the person who thinks nothing will ever happen. Why do you think we moved 50 miles outside of blast radius for Indianapolis three months ago?

Dude. Go look up a sense of humor on E-Bay and buy it. I was messing with you. You should know me better than that by now.

And I am by far NOT the person who thinks nothing will ever happen. Why do you think we moved 50 miles outside of blast radius for Indianapolis three months ago?
It’s a love hate relationship everybody, don’t worry

I have been following this site for a few years now I have no military background but I am concerned with global events unfolding. I see many posts of possible escalation at this time between Russia , Ukraine and NATO , if this blows up to a war what are the chances of Russia sending nukes to US