• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

USA Presidential Election 2024 - Update

Great. Hope we are not attacked. Between 2000 and 0800 daily….
It’s mind boggling that some how with a straight face the WH can announce the man in the office is not up for making decisions after 20:00 or capable of working more than a 6 hour day.

That this is just the way it is and it’s completely reasonable to accept these limitations.

Great. Hope we are not attacked. Between 2000 and 0800 daily….
Picture it. The White House residence. 3 AM. White House aids burst into the President's bedroom with the White House Chief of Staff and the Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff after several attempts to wake him with a phone call. They wake him up and tell him that there is credible evidence that Russia is about to use a tactical nuclear device in Ukraine. They are presenting the President with various different response options, some of which require a decision within the next 5 minutes. President Biden, after vacantly staring in the distance at an empty wall, responds "Don't the Russian's know that I sleep from 2000 to 0800 daily? Call them back and ask Gorbachev to delay his attack so I can get more sleep. Also, General, please make sure to evacuate the staff from the West Berlin embassy and send troops to D-Day so they can beat Medicare....." followed by loud snoring.

Last time I checked, being President is a full time job, with the expectation of being disrupted at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year, for the full length of the term. There is little evidence that shows that President Biden is up to the demands of the job, and new evidence emerging that suggests he is not up tp the job, such as his debate performance.

Last time I checked, being President is a full time job, with the expectation of being disrupted at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year, for the full length of the term. There is little evidence that shows that President Biden is up to the demands of the job, and new evidence emerging that suggests he is not up tp the job, such as his debate performance.

Sad how only since the debate all these questions and claims arise. Meanwhile people saw this issue from the beginning of his term. And hundreds of videos showing his issues well before debate. Amazing some believe this has just been recently. 🤣😂🤣🤦‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤣😂🤣

Sad how only since the debate all these questions and claims arise. Meanwhile people saw this issue from the beginning of his term. And hundreds of videos showing his issues well before debate. Amazing some believe this has just been recently. 🤣😂🤣🤦‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤣😂🤣
This is actually why I am alarmed. Had the only evidence of Biden's struggle been the debate, I would have likely accepted the "cold" explanation and moved on with life. But it was the debate performance combined with the other observations you allude to that has me quite alarmed. Clearly, it is not an isolated incident. Biden's debate performance crystalized in my mind that he is not up to the job.

And to be clear, it is not ageism either. I don't care if you are 20 or 80, if you are demonstrating the mental acuity of an exhausted early-Alzheimer's patient, you need to reconsider your ability to fill one of the most demanding jobs on the planet.

*FRENCH LEFT SET FOR SHOCK ELECTION VICTORY, PROJECTIONS SHOW.

*LE PEN'S GROUP SET FOR 110-158 SEATS IN FRENCH VOTE: ESTIMATES.

*LEFT ALLIANCE SET FOR 170-215 SEATS IN FRENCH VOTE: ESTIMATES.

*MACRON'S GROUP SET FOR 150-182 SEATS IN FRENCH VOTE: ESTIMATES.

*LE PEN'S FAR RIGHT PROJECTED TO FINISH THIRD IN FRENCH VOTE.

*MACRON'S GROUP PROJECTED TO WIN MORE SEATS THAN FAR RIGHT.

https://x.com/DeItaone/status/
Perhaps this is a sign for the far right in America since the far right lost in France even though everyone thought the far right was going to win.

Media hype up the far right, they hype themselves up for their chances of winning, polls favor the right, but in the end polls where way off, was all just smoke & mirrors, and the left wins.

Their told by media/polls they will win and hyped up so much into thinking they are going to win they get so outraged when they lose and like a child say the games/election rigged. 😂

Happens way to often and not just in America saddly.

polls favor the right, but in the end polls where way off
My theory is because they still do polls off of land lines telephones.

Statistically as a fact the age group that has the majority of landline phones in America are older. Typically older Americans tend to lean right. So to me makes sense why polls tend to favor the right even if that is not real the case because they're not pulling from everybody or every age group.

👉 Guarantee you now a days all polls miss large swaths of important voter groups which is why most polls today are EXTREMELY inaccurate.

From the Daily Mail:
President Joe Biden's fitness to lead will be under the microscope on Tuesday as he welcomes world leaders to Washington D.C. for the NATO summit.

The White House has desperately tried to brush off suggestions that allies are concerned about the 81-year-old's mental and physical health after his car-crash debate performance against Donald Trump.

He will have three days of meetings to try and shut down Democrats and critics demanding he step aside from the presidential race.

A slip-up or gaffe from Biden could be the final nail in the coffin for the commander-in-chief.

Kamala Harris meanwhile will hit the campaign trail to defend Joe, even though she is very likely to replace him on the Democratic ticket if he is pushed off.
Question: If President Biden starts making significant slip-ups or gaffes during these NATO meetings, at what point does the conversation change from "Biden should not be a candidate in 2024" to "maybe Biden should not be president for the remainder of his term?" I am not sure we are there yet (and maybe we never get there), but it's not just about who gets to lead in 2025 and beyond, but who is leading now.

Oh and is a bumbling Biden in charge better or worse than Kamala Harris in charge?

Yikes.

He's not Biden's doctor and has not examined Biden directly, so I consider this more background argument/discussion versus a smoking gun. However, the fact that this actually made it on left-leaning NBC is quite remarkable.
I thought the fact that he said any medical student would’ve been tossed from school if they misdiagnosed Biden’s condition from across the room was pretty unequivocal.

Trump beats any named Democrat (bottom entry) at this point. This is why Biden is still running. It not worth the fight to remove him.
There was a headline on Drudge that showed Clinton beating Trump. I didn't read the article, though.

Obama, Trump, and Biden all have one thing in common that a grateful nation should thank them for: They kept Hillary out of the White House.

Back
Top Bottom