• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

War games

Grey Hound

So... I don't know if it is relevant or not, but aparently the military is planning some sort of "exercise" to start on Monday the 27th in St. Marie, MT. I can't find any info in the news about it, but i got an email from my company on it. The email says over 200 rooms reserved for it. The last time they did something like this was 8 or 9 years ago. They put up a tent city and used the abandoned buildings for urban warfare training..

It may be nothing, but given the current situation in the world, it may be something..

Probably for the next American civil war that will destroy the United States. And the Americans will be subscribed by his allies, they will be alone and poor. When I look at the cracked face of devious Joe Biden, it looks like America's future.

Probably for the next American civil war that will destroy the United States. And the Americans will be subscribed by his allies, they will be alone and poor. When I look at the cracked face of devious Joe Biden, it looks like America's future.
A Darknoon : That makes you laugh! It's gonna come like a thief at night!